Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace with t cyp or sustenon

brooklynstar

i origninally wanted to run tren ace and prop. thats my usual, but my prop is on delay. I do have some T-cyp on hand and some sustenon which should i run or do you think the prop would be a better run.

brooklynstar said:
i origninally wanted to run tren ace and prop. thats my usual, but my prop is on delay. I do have some T-cyp on hand and some sustenon which should i run or do you think the prop would be a better run.
for a cutter or are yu open to some bulk then switching to a cutter>

tren ace plus sust every mon/wed/fri and you can do a lean bulker type. Or you can also just use the cyp and use the sust as a pre/front load. I personally love sust or omnas as an added jump start. Plus with using tren you tend to stay lean and hard.

brooklynstar said:

Either,,,both work great!!

Iwould run prop but if its that big of a delay go ahead and run what you have.I hate when your missing shit or run out to soon or not enough ect!

Top Bottom