Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time between Cycles?

Nick-neck

How much time do we need in between cycles?

Example: Deca/Cyp
Or just Cyp?

First run and diving in slowly.

Thank

blood tests will help determine when you are ready. everyone is different, as you build experience you will learn this on your own.

some guys need time on-time off.. some guys need longer.

also if you run something like deca you are gonna need longer since its esthers stick around for weeks after the last injection.

It definitely does vary from person to person but I would say minimum 2-3 months between cycles for the average user.....and it does also depend on how ur body reacts n what aas u used......

60 day minimum is usually gold provided pct was SOLID I'm running hcgenerate+phytoserms right now just started week 2 and I already feel 100% rediculous!

Thanks everyone. I had neck surgery and had 6 screws put in with a plate and it's taken 2yrs to get back to gym. I was looking to put some weight back on after I got off the pain killers, which I did. I've put on 20lbs in past 6 weeks.

I've been running 200 deca/200 cyp

I'm 40, 5'8 and 185 now.

time on = time off is the general consensus

Thanks everyone. I had neck surgery and had 6 screws put in with a plate and it's taken 2yrs to get back to gym. I was looking to put some weight back on after I got off the pain killers, which I did. I've put on 20lbs in past 6 weeks.

I've been running 200 deca/200 cyp

I'm 40, 5'8 and 185 now.

Damn!.. hope you recover well in the gym man, dont push to hard!

Top Bottom