Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon+deca+d-bol

H.I.B

Hello bros, I am doing 500mg sustanon 200mg deca/week and 20mg d-bol everyday. When does this shit kick in. Peace out

The deca doesnt kick into until 3 weeks after first inject. The sus is about a week and the d-bol is almost instantly. Good luck bro!!

If your dbol is legit you will know it in about 2-3 days. As far as the rest, you will need to give it about 4 weeks. About the time you quit the dbol the others will be kicking in.

Hey...it is nice to see my current cycle posted by others!!!

This is a cycle that I do once a year like clockwork, and it is about week 5 when 'everything' comes right together!!!

(in fact, I have some winny that I know throw in weeks 4-10!)
-this seems to work real nice too!!!

Today the third week of my Deca/sust/d'bol cycle started. Last weekend I already had to go out to buy bigger shirts. I'm gonna be in for a surprise when the deca starts to kick in.

This cycle will cost me lots of money, I can't afford to buy bigger shirts every two weeks.:FRlol: :FRlol:

BuschLightCan said:
The deca doesnt kick into until 3 weeks after first inject. The sus is about a week and the d-bol is almost instantly. Good luck bro!!

never herd of sust kicking in in a week, but maybe u r different. Usually dbol a few days, deca 3-4 weeks, and sust usually 4 weeks or so as well but varies....

Top Bottom