Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this shit

Whyhyde

I've been working out for 2 yrs now, use creatine, protein, jack3d seen some good results went from 80 to 90 kg in that time, but now I'm looking for the next step and would not have a clue in what to get.
I'm looking to bulk to 100kg also I'm a scaffolder so I'm lifting all day, then go home and get on the jacks and do 45mins on the weights manly bench, squats, deads, and curls.
Just want to know what cal intake is needed for this much work and what else could give me that next step thanks

Ummm...you put this in Gear and Pics of Steroids but your seeking advice on wroking out etc so I am moving you to the right section. Plz pay attention.

Search harris benedict equation on google to get somewhere to start with that calories you need for maintainaince. Fitday.com can help you count your cals. Want at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Throw another 500 cals on top and keep an eye on the mirror and scales and adjust as required. If your doing bench, squats, deads, and curls every workout then stop that and look up some routines on here. Full body workouts are not intense enough to force muscle growth imo. Welcome to the board and keep reading bro.

^^^This. Just add more lean cals. Add around 500 a day each week till you find the right spot. Meat, fish, eggs, egg whites, chicken, turkey, oats, sweet, low fat-high protein Greek yogurt, potatoes, and lots of vegetables,etc. Being that you have a physical job you may just need to eat and rest more. Also post up your routine, you may just be over doing it.

Top Bottom