Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

Rudy G

Just looking for some advice I'm getting together all my gear to start my second cycle, I'm 30 years old and my first cycle was 10 weeks of sustanon I gain about 25 pounds I been clean for 4 months and I want to start anew cycle this is what I have in mind
Test 500mg/week for 12 weeks, deca 250mg/week for 10 weeks and dianabol 40 mg/day for first 4 weeks . I'm planing on using arimidex for the whole 12 weeks and clomid nolvadex and hcg on hand for pct. I was also reading about cabergoline cause I'm alittle concern about deca dick.
I'm 5'10" and 185 pounds I been working out for over 7 years but I'm still new when it comes to steroids.
Any advice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Just looking for some advice I'm getting together all my gear to start my second cycle, I'm 30 years old and my first cycle was 10 weeks of sustanon I gain about 25 pounds I been clean for 4 months and I want to start anew cycle this is what I have in mind
Test 500mg/week for 12 weeks, deca 250mg/week for 10 weeks and dianabol 40 mg/day for first 4 weeks . I'm planing on using arimidex for the whole 12 weeks and clomid nolvadex and hcg on hand for pct. I was also reading about cabergoline cause I'm alittle concern about deca dick.
I'm 5'10" and 185 pounds I been working out for over 7 years but I'm still new when it comes to steroids.
Any advice?

I would use 450mg per week of eq instead, what people don't realize is eq actually increases collagen synthesis better then deca does

Also throw out your nolvadex it is trash

This should be your pct

-Blast hcg at 1000iu per week for the last two weeks of your cycle then use hcgenerate for the 1-2 weeks following your last pin
-torem 90/60/60/30
-d-aspartic acid 3g a day
-post cycle/unleashed combo

I like it. I don't deal in PCT so let others chime in. Up the Deca to 400wk keep the Test and D-Bol where it is. The EQ is great but not for 12 weeks. Would need at least 16 weeks. Deca/Test/D-Bol will put some meat on you. You won't get Deca dick as long as you keep the Test in there.

I like it. I don't deal in PCT so let others chime in. Up the Deca to 400wk keep the Test and D-Bol where it is. The EQ is great but not for 12 weeks. Would need at least 16 weeks. Deca/Test/D-Bol will put some meat on you. You won't get Deca dick as long as you keep the Test in there.

Well yeah the 16 weeks kinda goes as a given with eq but people also show great success with eq at only 12 as well

DO NOT RUN NOLVA WITH DECA!

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

DO NOT RUN NOLVA WITH DECA!

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

I guess I should have mentioned the torem is only applicable to your pct if you use eq, like Dylan said if you are going to keep the deca then use clomid

pretty moderate cycle you have there
for pct go with some clo and a bit of dost and some dex

Clomid-Clomiphene Citrate - iSteroids.com
Dostinex-Cabergoline - iSteroids.com

Thats far from a moderate cycle bro.

I would drop the Dbol and just run the test and deca.
Deca is an interesting drug and causes bloat, sometimes substancial bloat. Dbol if you diet is not great can cause crazy bloat. If I were you I would not do those two together on a second cycle, third yes if you ran test and deca as a second than adding dbol for the third would make sense.

id run it 500mg test, 400mg deca/wk, use aromasin or adex on cycle, along with caber to deal with the prolactin. run your hcg 500ius x2 a week from wk 6 til finish. id run n2guard through out cycle to protect your liver blood pressure etc.

1-12 test 500mg
1-10 deca 400mg
1-4 dianabol
1-10 N2guard
1-12 aromasin or adex
6-12 hcg 500ius x2 a week
caber 0.5mg evry 3/4 days
PCT.
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-17 unleashed/postcycle
14-19 forma stanzol
14-19 Daa powder.

like above said, may be better to drop the oral and just run the deca and test 1st time, up to you tho so if do just remove the dianabol from the plan, and start the adex etc wk 2.

Thanks for all the input guys its my first post and I'm akready geeting a lot of great info ill go ahead and drop the nolva and run clomid, and probabky wont run dianabol until the 4 or 5 th week.
I'm really excited ill keep you guys posted with the results

Thanks for all the input guys its my first post and I'm akready geeting a lot of great info ill go ahead and drop the nolva and run clomid, and probabky wont run dianabol until the 4 or 5 th week.
I'm really excited ill keep you guys posted with the results

Meaning your not going to start it til week 4 or 5? Thats not really a solid plan either if thats what your thinking.

Why the fuck is everyone suggesting he up the doses? Namely deca. More is better right? What the fuck. 250mg of deca is more than enough to get gains from and experience what deca is going to do to him. Instead of ramming almost double his intended dose up his ass then maybe get sides and have them be worse cause theres more deca when its going to take 2 weeks to exit your system to begin with if he decided to drop it. Good fucking suggestions.

Stick with your origional doses bro. They are more than fine. Leave out the Dbol imho.

Top Bottom