Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a little advice.

Joe0622

Stats: 5'10" 220 lbs 16% bf. 28 years age. Lifting consecutive 5-6 days weekly for 4 years now. Started test e low dose 250 mg weekly and just added low dose tren ace @ 50mg eod. Liquiex @.5 mg daily with a pct plan of Nolvadex @40mg daily and clomid @ 200 mg initial with 100mg weeks 2-3 50 mg 4-6 also nolva week 4-6 @ 20mg.
Trying lose my bf I couodnt lose on diet as I was a fat ass 4 years ago.
Diet is 40% protein 35% fats (good fats) and 25% carbs @ 1800-2000kcal daily.
Work arms back and chest 2 times weekly one middle off day legs once a week with cardio daily along with abs.
I know tren is frowned upon as a first cycle but for my achievement goals it's what I went with. I have good size just couldn't get over that hump natural.
Just looking for a outside opinion. Thanks in advance.

Hey bro good work on detailing your stats. Good start IMO.

My personal experience with Tren Ace is even 50mg EOD is still a lot. Trenbolone is extremely potent as an anabolic.

Just a quick question, why did you decide fast acting Tren with long acting Test?

Opinion is that steroids don't burn fat. Never have, never will.

Can you be more specific on your training? You seem to be over-training.

Opinion is that steroids don't burn fat. Never have, never will.

Can you be more specific on your training? You seem to be over-training.

With the increased protein synthesis and anabolic effects of trenbolone acetate you don't believe it will aid at all in fat loss?

I am now on week 3 tren after the test preload and so far I am getting massive gains. I gained about 4 inches on my arms an inch half my neck. Down side haven't lost much bf even with the modified macros but just started hitting cardio a little harder even with the decrease in CO. I lowered my test to 150mg week and upped tren to 75mg eod. Sides are minimal so far other than some sleep issues and a constant cough. Good news is even though haven't lost much body fat I have not gained any either even though I have packed in 15 lbs. the liquidex is helping with the bloat decently. I'll keep an update as much as possible as im in my last semester.

Top Bottom