Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

coryriffel011

Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I am confused about what my first cycle should be. I am trying to lose about 20 pounds of unwanted fat to drop my body fat percentage from 19% to as low as possible in the next 12 weeks. I want to take clenbutoral with cytomel t-3 and maybe a cycle of sustanon, I want to gain lean mass while still losing fat. Could anyone tell me if I am on track here or not, or if there is better ways to achieve my goals. Thanks Cory Riffel

Last edited:
coryriffel011 said:
Hey everyone I am new to the forum and I am confused about what my first cycle should be. I am trying to lose about 20 pounds of unwanted fat to drop my body fat percentage from 19% to as low as possible in the next 12 weeks. I want to take clenbutoral with cytomel t-3 and maybe a cycle of sustanon, I want to gain lean mass while still losing fat. Could anyone tell me if I am on track here or not, or if there is better ways to achieve my goals. Thanks Cory Riffel

Try posting on the Steroid Discussion Forum...

cynomel and clen should do it, but clen's results vary from user to user. DNP is some strongass shit thatll definately work but if you ever think about taking that stuff, MAKE SURE you do your homework and know everything about it and read spellwins DNP inferno cycle for some good advice on "safer" use of it. as for sustanon, that is my personal favorite. i have great results with it. well good luck with everything and if u need anything, just let me know. takecare bro

I have read probably a 1,000 post on here, preparing for my first cycle...with proper diet program, proper PCT and make sure I was completely educated on starting my first cycle.

I am 31 238lbs, BF 19%...been lifting on off for the last 8 years. I had double hernia surgery about 4 years ago, and just got back to feeling solid again about 6 months ago.

I am in to my fifth week of Test Enth 250/ml....since I didn't know how prone I was to gyno or any other side effects I went on the safer side of things and went 1ml/per week.

On monday I hit chest pretty hard....doing 100lb flat dumbell presses, well on my last set, I was coming down for one of my last reps and my right arm gave way a little bit and the weight hit my chest pretty hard. Not thinking much about until the next morning and my nipple are was EXTREMELY sensitive. With no bruising showing up the next morning I though I had gyno coming on, thank to all of the GREAT info I received from reading these boards I had Nolva on hand...started taking 40 mgs for the last two days...well I woke up this morning and I had a 3 square inch bruise just to the right of my nip....SO NO GYNO...the area is now where near as sensitive as it was on Tuesday....MAN DO I FEEL RELEIVED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom