Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused about the gear pics board? Let's talk about it!

anyone have serious questions about the gear pics board? if i'm not clear just speak up!! :)

don't worry about giving your opinion even if you think it goes against a moderators beliefs...we have an open mind about a lot of stuff as long as you're not disrespectful to any member

This would make a great sticky on the Pics of Gear forum as well no?

I am putting this in AAS and not the gear pics board so more members will see it.

I get PM's from members on a daily basis asking about the gear pics board and what's allowed, what's not, etc.

EF has never been and will never be a source board, period. We aren't about that. Think of EF like this - should you happen to find some gear on the side of the road and want direction on how to use it - then you've come to the right place. Never mistake advice here for that of a doctor. EF is a conglomerate of users who speak mostly from experience and hear-say. Every now and then someone will cite medical journals or speak from a more scientific background. Take everything with a grain of salt and use it safely with regard to your health.

That being said, when someone straight up asks about a lab without posting pics, it is very often taken as spam. Think about it. If you wanted to advertise your own brand of gear, wouldn't you pose as a normal member and get the name out on forums? There are a shit ton of newbies who are always looking to get their hands on gear. Elite Fitness, being a site where AAS discussion is allowed, unintentionally acts as as venue of sales...but it's NOT! Newbies constantly PM me where to get AAS and I tell them they are on the wrong site. We do NOT and NEVER will condone sales of AAS. Nobody here is a source.

Now, when you post a picture on gear things change. It no longer seems like intentional spam. Rather, you are posting a stock photo of gear you happened to find somewhere and simply want to know if it's good to go before putting it in your body.

Under no circumstance do we talk about prices or list source emails, pages, without approval from admin or mods. And even then mods do not have authority to do this without permission from admin.

Any questions? Post them up or drop me a line. If you ever post something you think might be breaking the rules, you probably are.

I'm always here to help you stay safe and informed. And I'm not the only one - needto, alc and the rest of the mod team are here for you as well. All it takes is for you to reach out and we'll be glad to help.

swolio - OUT!

Everything is clear ........

Understood!!! I will post a new thread with different ug labs and meds all in one so you know its not a spam. Just need advice on what people think of each.

I have used most with good results but i they might be under dosed/weak etc so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Quit bumping old threads

Top Bottom