Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic st stanozolol

eastcoastplayer

i know there is an anabolic st stanozolol from syd group, but i saw another bottle with anbolic st as the brand and it did not have the typical kangaroo picture on the bottle. it had a web address on the bottle but would not come up on my browser. had a two color lable(black and red) with some sort of statue on it. sorry i do not have pics but i do not have the bottle in hand. ayone have any experience with this brand. think its legit?

thanks and k

eastcoastplayer said:
i know there is an anabolic st stanozolol from syd group, but i saw another bottle with anbolic st as the brand and it did not have the typical kangaroo picture on the bottle. it had a web address on the bottle but would not come up on my browser. had a two color lable(black and red) with some sort of statue on it. sorry i do not have pics but i do not have the bottle in hand. ayone have any experience with this brand. think its legit?

thanks and k
i think it's fag juice, and i think you need it, asap!!!!

LEXMAN13 said:
i think it's fag juice, and i think you need it, asap!!!!

i hope another platinum member gives ya some red too, just so we dont have to read any more stupid comments by you even if its only 24hrs, its better then having to see another retarted reply.

mm107 said:
USELESS w/o pics.

i know i need to post a pic i will try later. i have searched all the pic posts i could find (could not review mr x's suggested page) was hoping that someone had some experience with that particular type. came from a decent source who legit gear has been recieved before this came..
any suggested gear pic sites.

eastcoastplayer said:
i know i need to post a pic i will try later. i have searched all the pic posts i could find (could not review mr x's suggested page) was hoping that someone had some experience with that particular type. came from a decent source who legit gear has been recieved before this came..
any suggested gear pic sites.
Did you check my pic?

Top Bottom