Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your techniques on asking a girl out

S

Swiftme

let's hear them

lets say you met a girl at a club and you want to ask her out

you met a girl at the party, store whatver

Do you call first and than ask her out or give her the idea right away?

for me it would have to depend on the situation. i would have to asses it first and then decide. but if i was going to ask her out on a date personally i would make it seem like im fitting them into my schedule somehow. like, "yeah im real busy all this week, wanna get together on saturday." if you make yourself seem too availble IMO you are screwed...so what im saying pretty much is, make it like u are interested but that you are a busy person and dont "need" her. hope this helps
out

Swiftme said:
let's hear them

lets say you met a girl at a club and you want to ask her out

you met a girl at the party, store whatver

Do you call first and than ask her out or give her the idea right away?

It depends on the chick. Some might want to get to know you before they go out with you. If you're hot and have a nice bod, they might want to go on a date w/ you asap. Hot guy for semi-hot chick = trophy she wants to show off. At least in some instances.

Its not too easy to get a chick to go out with you, or even give you her number if you've just met her. You got to talk to her a few times, and get to know her. (Unless she's a slut :p)

well i can get the number in a blink of an eye

after that is when it gets confusing

My advice would be don't set up the date the first night you meet her (assuming nothing else will be happeneing with her that evening).

If you meet a girl at a club/street/etc the purpose is just to close her enough to get a phone number. Just as good really is an e-mail address, which is probably less threatening to someone you just met, especially if it was in a nontypical location like on the street, assuming her pimp isn't around:) You can even make it a little mysterious when you get the e-mail address. Leave her wondering why you asked for the addy.

As for asking them out once you've been talking on the phone, what specifically are you having trouble with exactly? How to broach the subject? Or do the girls keep making up excuses as to why they can't get together?

Asking her out... out where? why? when?

Just keep in mind.... If she likes you: she is just waiting for you to invite her on a date..... If she really doesn’t like you: she is hoping you never ask since she doesn’t want to see your face when your heart shatters into pieces, and she doesn't want to have any awkward moments with you later on.

If she really likes you then you can invite her to help you wax the hairs off you back and she'll be there in a flash... If she is not interested but you think you have a chance of growing on her, I suggest you talk to her on the phone for some time. Find a common interest and set up a date at a place that you are both interested in, her thinking will be "I don't really like him like that but what the hell, I might have a good time at the zoo". See if you can take your time together as an opportunity to score some points by showing her how smart, witty and charming you are.

Top Bottom