Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your techniques on asking a girl out

Big Rick Rock,

If she really likes you then you can invite her to help you wax the hairs off you back and she'll be there in a flash..."

Dude, you really go balls out to impress a girl.:)

"Rick, we waxed yesterday, can't we go out for once...."

Do you wait for the second date to have her shave your balls, or does it depend on how things are going.:)

I was being sarcastic.. However if the first date goes well, she'll be shaving my balls by the third date.

JerseyArt said:
Big Rick Rock,

Dude, you really go balls out to impress a girl.:)

"Rick, we waxed yesterday, can't we go out for once...."

Do you wait for the second date to have her shave your balls, or does it depend on how things are going.:)

Big Rick Rock,

I knew you were being sarcastic. So was I:)

However if the first date goes well, she'll be shaving my balls by the third date.

Dude, if you had her plucking anal hair, now that would be impressive:)

JerseyArt said:
Big Rick Rock,

I knew you were being sarcastic. So was I:)

Dude, if you had her plucking anal hair, now that would be impressive:)

Nah... I try to wait until the 3 week mark to bring that up.

I don't like a guy who moves to fast... they seem desperate. Major turn off. If he wants my digits, he needs to prove that he is nice and really interested in getting to know me as a person, and not trying to just get into my panties. Girls don't like being treated like a piece of meat. we want someone who respects us.

FitBlondeChick said:
I don't like a guy who moves to fast... they seem desperate. Major turn off. If he wants my digits, he needs to prove that he is nice and really interested in getting to know me as a person, and not trying to just get into my panties. Girls don't like being treated like a piece of meat. we want someone who respects us.

that's what they all say. then we get the "oh he's too nice". makes me think girls really dont know what they want, even if they sit and think about it.

I find that being agressive seems to get the girls to like me more.

I guess all girls are different though.

Diesel3d said:
that's what they all say. then we get the "oh he's too nice". makes me think girls really dont know what they want, even if they sit and think about it.

I find that being agressive seems to get the girls to like me more.

I guess all girls are different though.

Well, that isn't it at all. Alot of guys who act nice really are not, and that's why. I'm totally done with assholes, and will not date another guy like that again.

FitBlondeChick said:
Well, that isn't it at all. Alot of guys who act nice really are not, and that's why. I'm totally done with assholes, and will not date another guy like that again.

Yeah but what if those guys are genuinely nice then you would have missed your chance. How can ya tell?
But I agree that there are alot of assholes out there, I always seem to pick the wrong gals who are unstable??!!! :fryhim:

FitBlondeChick said:

Yeah... he has to be nice OR really good looking... There is a scale here... the More good looking the guy is => the Less nice he has to be... Same thing if the dude is not great looking he better be Darn nice!

Big Rick Rock said:
Yeah... he has to be nice OR really good looking... There is a scale here... the More good looking the guy is => the Less nice he has to be... Same thing if the dude is not great looking he better be Darn nice!

Yeah that too. :qt:

Top Bottom