Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your sexual activity and who knows...

I've done things I really regret. I've never told a soul about the shit I did. I've told my wife some but not all of it before we were married. She was accepting and it was not an issue. If I knew I would snag her in the future I would not have done all of the stuff I did. However, she enjoys the fact that I am very experienced so I guess it helped me be the man I am today.

I figure, fuck it. Whatever a person does is their own business, and to them they probably had a justifiable reason for doing it at the time. It takes a certain amount of guts to be up front about stuff they do, and the important thing is to consistently try to better yourself for your own sake and your SO's. Whatever you've done in the past is only a learning experience to how you choose to act today.

There is nothing I've done so far that I would be embarrassed by enough to not tell an SO if I felt she needed to know. Everyone's done stupid shit, and we're only fools if we don't learn from whatever the shit was.
I really don't think human beings, or any species for that matter, was meant to be and act perfectly, so unless it's a matter of life or death, lighten up a bit. :)

ElvisP said:
I've done things I really regret. I've never told a soul about the shit I did. I've told my wife some but not all of it before we were married. She was accepting and it was not an issue. If I knew I would snag her in the future I would not have done all of the stuff I did. However, she enjoys the fact that I am very experienced so I guess it helped me be the man I am today.

Right......

Elvis Crespo........lay it down, bro

:chomp:

I'd never tell my friends about some stuff I've done. They'd think I'm a serious freak, in a bad way. Most of them are way too conservative. Most of them don't even know I'm bisexual. My boyfriend knows everything I've done.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I'd never tell my friends about some stuff I've done. They'd think I'm a serious freak, in a bad way.

NO WAY!?!?! :lmao:

REALLY?

We'd never have guessed that shit..

Any girl who's innermost fantasy is to strap-on a dildo and dickdown her husband's tightwhite is not exactly reserved.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I'd never tell my friends about some stuff I've done. They'd think I'm a serious freak, in a bad way. Most of them are way too conservative. Most of them don't even know I'm bisexual. My boyfriend knows everything I've done.

Well if they did find out and they looked at you any worse for wear, then at least you'd know they weren't very good friends.
Did you ever think that your BF might have loose lips?

hanselthecaretaker said:
Well if they did find out and they looked at you any worse for wear, then at least you'd know they weren't very good friends.
Did you ever think that your BF might have loose lips?

My boyfriend only knows one of my friends, my best friend. I think my best friend knows about most of the weird things I've engaged in. He does read this board ocassionally so if he doesn't already know he will soon.

My boyfriend has only told one of his friends something about us sexually. I was there when he did that. It wasn't about what we did or do, or my sexual orientation. All he said was that I was born horny and he gets more than he can handle. He told a female friend of his that I was bisexual. I wanted him to tell her. She's really hot and I want her but she isn't into girls. I was hoping she was. Other than that, I know he doesn't talk about us in sexual terms to friends.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
He told a female friend of his that I was bisexual. I wanted him to tell her. She's really hot and I want her but she isn't into girls. I was hoping she was. Other than that, I know he doesn't talk about us in sexual terms to friends.

You are WAY too much......:lmao:

Such a horny lil' bitch......you sound like you want the pussy as much as most of us guys do!?!??!?!

That shit is off the chain.......when a girl talks about getting some pussy like a guy does.......I'd like to see how you'd taste another woman.....

Picture me bonin'....

DIV

Top Bottom