Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your move?

this one girl im like "be honest with me, im tired of the games, do i have a chance of getting in your pants"

she kinda smiled, and ignored the question...im gunna ask again on tuesday when i get back to school from springbreak

Not being aggressive works for me, let her know your interested and then walk away. Something about having something that you can't have. also become an expert on non-verbal cues, you'll get laid if you know who your dealing with.

I think the best thing is to not let her know that you are trying to get in her pants... while you really are.

You have to seem interested but not desperate. You have to "act sexy” without coming off like a slime ball.

You have to pursue her while seeming laid back.

You just have to be balanced and composed, that is the main thing.

(unless she just really, really wants you and all you have to do is ask.

Bumping the old shit.

poolcleaner said:
Not being aggressive works for me, let her know your interested and then walk away. Something about having something that you can't have. also become an expert on non-verbal cues, you'll get laid if you know who your dealing with.

bump

Best advice so far on this thread.

Top Bottom