Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Hot Wife is NOW A FAT PIG

jerky

YEH Buddy remember when you Had the Old lady everybody wanted to Fuck ?

Now she is a Fat White Whale ?

The divorce will cost you at least Half and the kids will hate you for leaving White Whale Mommy.

Do you stay with her ? Or just fuck other chicks on the side until the kids are grown and gone ?

What to do with Lard Ass Mommy.....................

Cheaper to stay unless you can catch her in something and have a good reason to divorce. Or you could always set her up or frame her and claim she is cheating :)

What's the big deal? Hotness has nothing to do with actuality, its the viewer who passes judgment. My wife is fat, but her ass isn't big enough. Those women with giant hips and a big ass minus the stomach are awesome. Even better if both her holes r big and she has big lips and squirts. Keep in mind that if you don't pound your wife's holes there is a guy somewhere who would gladly tap all of that regularly. If you r dissatisfied with her fat ass get some lube, gently put in in her backdoor and teach her how to have orgasms that way. There actually r women out there who like it up the bum over vaginally. Teach her how to be one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

It's definitely cheaper to stay but sometimes that's easier said than done. If you are no longer sexually attracted to her then the relationship is basically over so you need to decide if you are willing to stay just for the cost of the divorce and your kids. No one can answer this for you, but I agree you need to start watching her like a hawk and hope you can catch her cheating.

Where do you all live that cheating plays any factor in the outcome of divorce? In Florida, it's no fault. You get divorced, you split 50% and worksheets determine alimony/child support. It doesn't matter if there is infidelity.

Top Bottom