Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your GF fart or queef during sex?

aint even lying. if it wasnt anal and i heard the noise when i was bangin away at her twat then i probably wouldnt have been so turned off. it just felt to my like she farted on my dick.

:fro:

Dude, you crack me up :lmao:

Don't pound her so hard, your forcing air into her crack.

It has to come out somehow.........................

Just think of it as a 'dick & nut' Blowdry :FRlol:

chronicX357 said:
aint even lying. if it wasnt anal and i heard the noise when i was bangin away at her twat then i probably wouldnt have been so turned off. it just felt to my like she farted on my dick.

And people wonder why, most people arn't into anal sex...think about it

what if she was pounding YOUR ass.......I'm sure you would blow a fat juicy one......guys have NO control anyway, so in that situation it would be REAL bad. I'm sure she would be turned off too----

ASS = You never know what will happen

??!? if she was pounding away in my ass something seriously would have to be wrong.

but no i see what you mean after that experience i have no interest in anal sex

LOl

I suppose you've never farted hey guys? I bet you can control yourself all the time?!! What are you guys like 12? Girls fart too! And if air gets into their vagina, it has to come out! If you can't accept this and be mature about it maybe you shouldn't be having sex little boy!

what's the problem?

It 's one of the many sounds and smells of raw, hard sex and I love it. If you have a good relationship with the girl you'll both laugh about it.:fro:

Put the music up louder.
Or for even more fun, go down on her and blow some air up there and then give it about a minute and the sound will be killer...

Listen fella's. It's your fault we do it.

Your the one's pushing all that air into our vagina's.

It's gotta come out you know.

It's so funny, it happened to me the other night, my man and I thought it was hilerious. We laugh about it.

So all you narrow minded freaks who think it's disgusting. Go and eat my VAGINA! :chomp:

:wavey: :loveyou:

Top Bottom