Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Sex Position?

What is your favorite sex position?

• Old Fashioned Missionary Style

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Doggy Style (anal or vaginal) - Give the bitch a bone

Votes: 140 64.2%
  • Wheelbarrow Style

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Standing Up (female may be against wall, etc.)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sideways - Similar to riding a horse sidesaddled

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Other - Write in Below

Votes: 16 7.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like paradise to me!

Geez paradice...you really know how to get me excited. Did you know that lots of clomid will make a man blow like Old Faithful. Quite messy. I have about 900 clomids. If you are skeptical I will go show you.
Oh, to answer the original question, (almost forgot with my enthusiasm for her desires) my favorite position is whatever her favorite position is. I always have a good time so I do everything I can to make sure the lady has a good time. Least favorite position is anyone that has me about to fall out of bed with every stroke. Makes it hard to enjoy. I'd say that licking her in any position will make her the happiest.

Me standing, my girl with her legs wrapped around my hips, her arms around my neck, I grab two handfuls of ass and start curling.:D

I prefer a little of everything. Lots of oral at first to get things going. On occasion, I have been in a 69 position with me on top of the girl standing at the edge of the bed, grabbed the her by the waist, and stood up. Standing 69, with her legs over my shoulders and both our faces burried. I usually like to finish with doggy. Her on the bed on her knees and me standing at the edge of the bed. If I'm taking too long, doggy with my legs in a partial squat ... oh man what a burn.

Top Bottom