Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Sex Position?

What is your favorite sex position?

• Old Fashioned Missionary Style

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Doggy Style (anal or vaginal) - Give the bitch a bone

Votes: 140 64.2%
  • Wheelbarrow Style

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Standing Up (female may be against wall, etc.)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sideways - Similar to riding a horse sidesaddled

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Other - Write in Below

Votes: 16 7.3%

• Total voters
I am a big fan of doing it sideway.... I like for the underside of my balls to rub against her leg... plus it leaves both hands free.... one to rub the clit...the other to give the breasts/nipples some attention... It's a wonderful thing.... ;)

I like to sit Indian style.....and have her mount me and wrap her legs around my back. I have strong quads so I can help her bounce up and down. It makes her use her ass muscles too..which makes them orgasm really stongly. Nothing like a little warm "milk" from her running down your thigh.

Me Tonto...you smokem my piece pipe?

You can play with her boobs at the same time as they slap you in the face:D BOING BOING BOING

If she starts to cramp in the groin....you lay her back and continue pumping away or you wrap your lips around her clit and suck away like your trying to give her a hickey. Works everytime.:cool:

:privateey

Well, its all good, but I like to see my partners face, and let them see mine. I like to look into there eyes and feel their hips thrust into me, have him watch me play with my tits and watch him enter me.
But... doggy style is good too :)
Calico:kitty:

I'd have to say I like the girl to ride me, missionary ( I love it when they wrap their legs around me and push me into them) and holding them up with their legs around me. AWESOME!!!!

I also like to have the woman on top of me.... sometimes tying my hands up to the bedposts so I can't move them .... (I could break them if I wanted but where's the fun in that).... It's nice to be dominated and I think women like to be in control once in awhile... it's also good to sit up and have titties slapping you in the face.... :D

Missionary is a good way to start - I love being able to grab a hard ass and pull it in tight. From there you can do the ol' 1 leg up, 2 legs up, lay back and hold on tight - whatever - assuming of course that I've stretched out first. Sucks to get a leg cramp in the middle of all of this... Also easy to transition back to oral every now and then. Then roll over and let me take the reigns for a while. Also a good glute & quad work out LOL!

Doggy style is good but its better if everyone is the right height and you can do it standing up and leaning onto a chair or something - a little less back strain...

These are just the basics. Depending on how flexible I am feeling and/or how "uninhibited" I happen to be at the time, time to experiment & get creative !

Oh so many ways to have fun...:D :p :D

Top Bottom