Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Sex Position?

What is your favorite sex position?

• Old Fashioned Missionary Style

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Doggy Style (anal or vaginal) - Give the bitch a bone

Votes: 140 64.2%
  • Wheelbarrow Style

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Standing Up (female may be against wall, etc.)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sideways - Similar to riding a horse sidesaddled

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Other - Write in Below

Votes: 16 7.3%

• Total voters
paradice72 said:
IF THE MAN IS STRONGE I LIKE STANDING UP.I LOVE TO FEEL HIS STRENTGH AS HE HOLDS ME AND WORKS ME.ALSO LIKE FOR A GUY TO DO MY BREASTS AND CUM IN MY MOUTH.

Oh man. Paradice you don't even know half of what I would do to you.

Last edited:
Variety is the spice of life, but i'll use different positions at different times,

at the start, i penetrate in the missionary style, this is more romantic and is more relaxing for the female. also this allows me to gently enter her a little at a time as to not cause her any pain, although she may be wet, its not always distributed all around inside the vaginal walls. also i happen to be a little wide.

after a while i'll may go into the scissors position or let her get on top, this is less stimulating for me which is a good thing, as it allows me to have more control and last, but this is where most woman are comfortable and get of the most, they can wiggle, grind or whatever to their hearts content, if she makes a lot of moans and sounds when shes coming, that usually makes me go right away also. but i always try and satisfy her first, because once i do, shell be happy to get you off any way you please, i like the doggy or rear vaginal entry or on top with her legs closed, makes her pussy nice and super tight.

Vertical, horizontal, sideways, upside down, legs over the shoulders, on top, the bottom, doggie style, in a chair up against a wall, bent over the table, sitting face to face, sitting on my face, god I love em all.:D

Hhhhhhhhmmmm, that's a tough one. I used to be partial to good old fashioned missionary m'self.....but I like to be on top when I am in the mood to fuck him good - though I must say that I have strong legs and am equally in control when on the bottom. I just tell him to stop, let me fuck him, tense my legs and he can only go so far.....I choose the rythm, etc.

Doggy is ok too, but it does hurt my back to have it arched for too long. Haven't done it sitting in a chair with my feet barely touching the ground......something to think about "revisiting" LOL!

The spooning thing just never seemed to work for me..I don't know why, just didn't.

The only thing I position I do NOT like is when my legs are put up....this actually hurts me and I am NOT into pain AT ALL. I am little on the outside and inside as well, tee-hee.

Lately though, one leg slightly elevated, his arm underneath is very pleasurable.

But I must say, that for the most part I like to hold his face within my hands and stroke it gently while kissing him ever so slightly. There is so much I want to say, but can not....so I prefer to let my eyes and body tell him what I feel.

Top Bottom