Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

gonelifting said:
What is her biggest 'complaint' about you? Think hard, I know you're almost perfect.
We are totally diffrent? She hates that everybody loves me, and she has few friends. I know that not everyone loves me, but most of the home town folks act like they do. She says I pay everyone else more attention than her, which is total bullshit. I kiss her ass way more than I should to try to counter act this NO ATTENTION bullshit, and at home its all about her. The once a month that there is sex its all about her, I have made it all about her. Honestly I think I have spoiled her ass to this point. When she has an orgasm, sex is over, I got about two min. from that point to get mine and get the fuck off of her. Im too heavy on top of her, my shit is too big to do from the back, you name it I have heard it. What would you do bro? My shit wouldn't too big to hit from behind 8 yrs ago, when she was trying to put her hooks in my ass. And now its like I don't exist. I know she enjoys having sex and that she is sexually satisfied, when we do, so why would she not want it more. Im a dumb ass I guess, I just dont know.

titeNtonedN08 said:
have u tried just giving ur wife a nice massage.. cooking dinner.. doing something really sweet.. and just letting the sequence of events take place? don't do it just iwth sex in mind.. that takes the fun out of it.. but just be really sweet.. and really hot looking.. i'm sure it'll work.. :heart:

That all sounds good but isn't that like paying for sex? And, who wants to do that every time you want sex. I am blessed with a wife that will do it anytime!! All I have to say is, want to have sex? It's on!

Strongbow said:
We are totally diffrent? She hates that everybody loves me, and she has few friends. I know that not everyone loves me, but most of the home town folks act like they do. She says I pay everyone else more attention than her, which is total bullshit. I kiss her ass way more than I should to try to counter act this NO ATTENTION bullshit, and at home its all about her. The once a month that there is sex its all about her, I have made it all about her. Honestly I think I have spoiled her ass to this point. When she has an orgasm, sex is over, I got about two min. from that point to get mine and get the fuck off of her. Im too heavy on top of her, my shit is too big to do from the back, you name it I have heard it. What would you do bro? My shit wouldn't too big to hit from behind 8 yrs ago, when she was trying to put her hooks in my ass. And now its like I don't exist. I know she enjoys having sex and that she is sexually satisfied, when we do, so why would she not want it more. Im a dumb ass I guess, I just dont know.

Be strong and next time she wants it just say you're not in the mood and go to sleep. That will have her mind running!

pappad said:
Be strong and next time she wants it just say you're not in the mood and go to sleep. That will have her mind running!
Dude Im on 500mgs of Sust and 300 mgs of Deca per week. My sex drive is off the chart, it wasnt the first couple of weeks but now I cant stand myself. If Im offered sex by my wife I promise I wont be saying no. Saying no to everbody else is what Im working on, but I see your point and it is a good one.

Strongbow said:

^^ sounds too familiar, well excpt the too big from the back part (you were talking vag right :)

txbondsman said:
^^ sounds too familiar, well excpt the too big from the back part (you were talking vag right :)
Yea definately vag. This women wouldn't ever think of me getting anywhere near her ass with anything, much less a pecker. Yea no doggy its to big for her in that position, which I know is bullshit, cause it aint like I gotta horse dick or nothing, and when she was ten years younger she could take it from the back four or five times a day. Or maybe her vag has gotten smaller after ten years and two kids, that would be a modern medical miracle or sumthin, Right?

drsketch said:
17 is a juvenile, dont hit it.
18 hit it.
The one that I really like is 17, shes the most mature one of the three. Thats my luck thou, I can wait for a few months till shes 18. Hell Ive been years with out a healthy sexual relationship whats a few months.

Strongbow said:
The one that I really like is 17, shes the most mature one of the three. Thats my luck thou, I can wait for a few months till shes 18. Hell Ive been years with out a healthy sexual relationship whats a few months.

Dude, I know you got problems etc... and I'm actually starting to think this thread is a joke, but.... if you're at this point anyway, seriously, tell your wife that you were thinking of "straying". I know it sounds harsh, but actually straying is tougher. You can never go back once you've crossed that line.

Do not cross that line. Tell her what your issues are.

"I did tell her".

oh shut up. Tell her so she understands. I swear if I were still a mod (which I'm not) you'd be banned by now. jk

Good luck man. Save your marriage. you married her for a reason. same with her.

Also dude depending on your age I may consider you a chomo for even thinking if hitting some 17 year old girl..

Top Bottom