Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

BIKINIMOM said:
That's almost as silly as the women who think that *having a baby* will change things.

I don't understand why people aren't more honest with themselves and one another, though when you've already made that baby it really can be a test for those that are involved.

No easy answers in life in regard to this, that is for sure.

So true my friend.

have u tried just giving ur wife a nice massage.. cooking dinner.. doing something really sweet.. and just letting the sequence of events take place? don't do it just iwth sex in mind.. that takes the fun out of it.. but just be really sweet.. and really hot looking.. i'm sure it'll work.. :heart:

titeNtonedN08 said:
have u tried just giving ur wife a nice massage.. cooking dinner.. doing something really sweet.. and just letting the sequence of events take place? don't do it just iwth sex in mind.. that takes the fun out of it.. but just be really sweet.. and really hot looking.. i'm sure it'll work.. :heart:

he needs to do all that just to get laid more than once a month..?

I can fucking promise you that he didnt have to do all that before they got married..

that shit is fine once in a while.. but if you have to fucking Romeo with your wife everytime you want some action.. there is a fucking problem.

What was your wife's name?

heatherrae said:
I was in the only marriage in the world, i guess, where the woman was horny all the time and the husband only wanted to do it like once a month.

It was very frustrating.

:whatever:

titeNtonedN08 said:
If i had a month I could tell you all the things I do for this women and none of them help my situation at all. My job is flexiable and pays fairly well at the same time. We have two kids, I take care of the kids pretty much exclusively, I mean take um to school, pick em up the whole nine. I coach little league, and tournament baseball for my lil boy. I coach my lil girls tball team. I cook 95% of the time, no shit. And still I try to rub her and massage her and nothing. She knows that women all over town have thrown themselves at me for years, and I have never slipped once. I just cant stand it anymore. I really feel used and neglected by her and Im starting to resent the hell out of her. You know I aint exactly chopped liver, so why does she treat me this way? I aint new to the women thing I know how to treat a lady, its not like Im walking round the house with my willie hanging out harrasing her for sex. I try a diffrent approach almost daily. Could she possiably be a Lesbian?

heatherrae said:
I was in the only marriage in the world, i guess, where the woman was horny all the time and the husband only wanted to do it like once a month.

It was very frustrating.

:whatever:
I'll be single soon. Will you marry me? LOL

talk to her. lots and lots of communication

good luck man

gonelifting said:
talk to her. lots and lots of communication

good luck man
Im trying Dude. I really am. Thanks Bro, im gonna need serious luck on this one.

What is her biggest 'complaint' about you? Think hard, I know you're almost perfect.

Top Bottom