Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

Stopped reading after 10 replies.

"What do I do?"... Work on your marriage.

BIKINIMOM said:

I've never heard of a man who was completely attentive to his girls' needs EVER complain about the lack of sex.

... just sayin.

I'll introduce you to my wife, then you'll never be able to say THAT again. But, I'm not the kind of person who can listen to how fucked-up everything is everyday then still be "attentive", so I may not have qualified for the "completely attentive" part.

txbondsman said:
I'll introduce you to my wife, then you'll never be able to say THAT again. But, I'm not the kind of person who can listen to how fucked-up everything is everyday then still be "attentive", so I may not have qualified for the "completely attentive" part.

I do agree... in those cases it DOES take two.

Guys like you are few and far between and when I hear that a woman doesn't appreciate that I wanna shake 'em and smack them good.

SaladFork said:
Ugg that sucks BM, glad you found the old grump he's a good man.

That is the mystery question we are still trying to figure out. I believe like my friend said in chat that he thought it was going to get better, but didn't it got worst.

That's almost as silly as the women who think that *having a baby* will change things.

I don't understand why people aren't more honest with themselves and one another, though when you've already made that baby it really can be a test for those that are involved.

No easy answers in life in regard to this, that is for sure.

heatherrae said:
I was in the only marriage in the world, i guess, where the woman was horny all the time and the husband only wanted to do it like once a month.

It was very frustrating.

:whatever:

no

Some married folks have sex pretty much every night.

Of course not with each other! Fools. lol jk

BIKINIMOM said:
I do agree... in those cases it DOES take two.

Guys like you are few and far between and when I hear that a woman doesn't appreciate that I wanna shake 'em and smack them good.

I'm bringing her to Dallas for sure NOW, for a good "tune up"... Should be a good one, I'll wait till you had some of those e-kisses or whatever you called them....

Strongbow said:
I need help, I have become a magnet for 17 and 18 year old girls. It started out with softball lessons, you know hitting, fielding that kinda of stuff. Now I have at least three of the young and might I say gorgeous ladies who want more than hitting lessons. My test levels are off the chart and my wife has reduced me to sex once a month maybe. Im flippin out, what the fuck do you do, in a situation like this?

Well.. the ones that are 18.. you bang the shitout of them. Especially if your wife isnt giving it up anymore.

I can tell you this much.. if you pass this up you will regret it more than anything else in your life.

Ass like that doesnt come along on a silver platter very often.. dont be an idiot.

milo hobgoblin said:
Well.. the ones that are 18.. you bang the shitout of them. Especially if your wife isnt giving it up anymore.

I can tell you this much.. if you pass this up you will regret it more than anything else in your life.

Ass like that doesnt come along on a silver platter very often.. dont be an idiot.

When are you gonna go Plat?

Top Bottom