Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

SlinSlin said:
You start getting your wife very drunk until she passes out then have your evil ways with her.
Hell she would probably press charges. Ive thought about telling her of my abuse of AAS and how it makes me want to screw anything that moves to see if that would help. Shes a PRUDE and all these chicks do is talk shit, IM getting very Weak.

Strongbow said:
I played pro ball so all the locals think i can make their kids the next home run king. Im not coaching at school or anything, I just give private lessons and look like Chipper Jones, a bad combo with young chicks.

LOOK AT ME!~!!!!!!!!!

Strongbow said:
Hell she would probably press charges. Ive thought about telling her of my abuse of AAS and how it makes me want to screw anything that moves to see if that would help. Shes a PRUDE and all these chicks do is talk shit, IM getting very Weak.

No need to tell her about your aas use, just tell her it's very simple. You need sex more than once a month. Or just walk around the house constantly choking the little chicken and tell her u will only stop when u get what u want :evil:

SaladFork said:
LoL @ Not knowing what to do.

Once a month sex? Dude grab your nuts from your wifes purse and see how many homeruns you can hit. Do it for the team bro... the team. Oh and get pics!!!
Thats only if she gets horney BRO, Im really fucked here my options are cheat, take the shit from wifey, or cheat, or just let my nuts xplode or cheat. What u think? Oh and all my yung hotties are into pics and video so they say. Ive tried to be patient and understanding with the wife, but DAMN.

SlinSlin said:
No need to tell her about your aas use, just tell her it's very simple. You need sex more than once a month. Or just walk around the house constantly choking the little chicken and tell her u will only stop when u get what u want :evil:
Hey thats what my buddy said, the same guy who got divorced for jacking off on his wifes pillow while she was asleep, cause she didnt want to screw that nite. She had to wash her hair like five times the next morning.

Ummm, ya know what I found out the other night? The age of consent in Indiana is 16. Damn, whoda thunk it.

BTW. Divorce the ol lady and PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!

NEO1 said:
Ummm, ya know what I found out the other night? The age of consent in Indiana is 16. Damn, whoda thunk it.

BTW. Divorce the ol lady and PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!
Yea that is sounding better everyday. Why would a women not want to have sex with a man that is in damn good shape and not to bad looking ? I just dont understand it. Im tired of begging her, it aint like she dont know Im dying for sex. Maybe she is screwing around, but I cant imagine when she wud have the time.

You know they don't make em' like they did when I was younger.

At the gym I go to they have a big outdoor pool with water slides like a water park. Every hour they have an adult swim for 15 minutes and make everyone under 16 get out of the pool. So, when the wistle blows out goes all these hot girls that look 21 but are only 14-15. I am like oh my gosh!

If its legal go for it.... 18 year olds don't come around to often....

Top Bottom