Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

Strongbow said:
Dude I never said I was good looking, that would be a bit conceited right? I aint Brad Pit or nothing, but I aint Pee Wee Herman either. The more desprate I get the more chicks throw it at me, had one get my phone number from my kid Monday nite. I didnt ask for that shit, so what do I do? I have not touched any of these girls, which I think says alot for me personally (pat myself on the back for that), but the one thing Ive found is that I have a whole lot more in common with younger girls than I do with older ones. I feel like a perv anytime I entertain the thought, but I am a dude and your a lying bitch if you say you aint never looked at an 18 and thought damn. Say what you want but a lesser man would have slipped a longtime ago , I have not yet.

thats awesome that you havent and you shouldnt. i trained girls younger, the same age, and older. i would only contemplate the ones 21 and older. sorry, i see kids for what they are. 18 is way young for someone 30 years old and up. good for you though. dont ruin your life for 20 minutes of sex. get someone older and be happy. by older, i mean early to mid 20s.

timtim said:
thats awesome that you havent and you shouldnt. i trained girls younger, the same age, and older. i would only contemplate the ones 21 and older. sorry, i see kids for what they are. 18 is way young for someone 30 years old and up. good for you though. dont ruin your life for 20 minutes of sex. get someone older and be happy. by older, i mean early to mid 20s.
Thanks Dude for your concern, I must say this though, the next piece of ass I get regardless of age, better pack her lunch, 20 min. aint gonna get it. If I ever slip on this matter I'll make it a rememberable event, I promise. The Bitch of the whole thing is I really love my wife, and she just dont have any desire to be with me sexually. So WTF am I supposed to do. Have tried every piece of advice on this thread over the last week. Did have sex with her earlier last week, but that was it for the month of July. Its almost like Golf, one good shot every 18 holes is enuff to keep you coming back for more humilation and frustration. And I know its over for this month cause were rite back to, the doors open, or the kids are up and Im like shit I can close the fucking door and put the kids to bed. Its like being married to a nun and couped up in the bedroom, with the Hooters chicks banging on the door. Just really fucked up.

Strongbow said:
Thanks Dude for your concern, I must say this though, the next piece of ass I get regardless of age, better pack her lunch, 20 min. aint gonna get it. If I ever slip on this matter I'll make it a rememberable event, I promise. The Bitch of the whole thing is I really love my wife, and she just dont have any desire to be with me sexually. So WTF am I supposed to do. Have tried every piece of advice on this thread over the last week. Did have sex with her earlier last week, but that was it for the month of July. Its almost like Golf, one good shot every 18 holes is enuff to keep you coming back for more humilation and frustration. And I know its over for this month cause were rite back to, the doors open, or the kids are up and Im like shit I can close the fucking door and put the kids to bed. Its like being married to a nun and couped up in the bedroom, with the Hooters chicks banging on the door. Just really fucked up.

that is a shit situation. i really cant give advice. maybe tell her you want a trial seperation because you feel your needs are not being met. its better than cheating and her finding out and getting half your shit forever.

timtim said:
that is a shit situation. i really cant give advice. maybe tell her you want a trial seperation because you feel your needs are not being met. its better than cheating and her finding out and getting half your shit forever.
I have a 250,000 mortgage Im fucked regardless. But I am at the point I d rather be fucked and get fucked, than to just be fucking hopeless. One can not put a price tag on peace of mind. Or maybe Im just a pig headed, self absorbed, steroid abusing, sex maniac who cant see past his on dick to see that there is another side to this, but I have tried to see her side, her reasons, her feelings, and all i get is that sumtimes I just like to be held and held she gets, but i my friend need to be screwed, long and hard. She gets held and I never get anything I need from this. I would never wish this on my worst enemy, it is emotionally and mentally exhausting .

I know it's not a good idea to give ultimatums, but you have to get your point across somehow. First of all, forget those other girls you could be banging. That won't solve your problems. Face this head on dude. Tell your wife AGAIN how you want your relationship to be. Do you want the same things? If not, how can it work out unless you both make sacrifices.

The aFURTHEST THING FROM HER MIND right now is having sex with you. You have to change that somehow and she will tell you how to do it, IF she wants the relationship to remain intact. If not, then you guys are done. THEN you can fuck all the little girls you want.

Communication Communication Communication. Without it, you've got 'same ol shit'. Good luck.

Damn, unfortunately I agree with this. I say unfortuanately because it's not every day young ass gets thrown your way. I guarantee if you and your wife seperate, women will stop hitting on you LOL

gonelifting said:
I know it's not a good idea to give ultimatums, but you have to get your point across somehow. First of all, forget those other girls you could be banging. That won't solve your problems. Face this head on dude. Tell your wife AGAIN how you want your relationship to be. Do you want the same things? If not, how can it work out unless you both make sacrifices.

The aFURTHEST THING FROM HER MIND right now is having sex with you. You have to change that somehow and she will tell you how to do it, IF she wants the relationship to remain intact. If not, then you guys are done. THEN you can fuck all the little girls you want.

Communication Communication Communication. Without it, you've got 'same ol shit'. Good luck.

NEO1 said:
Damn, unfortunately I agree with this. I say unfortuanately because it's not every day young ass gets thrown your way. I guarantee if you and your wife seperate, women will stop hitting on you LOL
Yea aint that a bitch, but thats exactly how it works. I dont know thou I been married three times and I aint never had a chick outage between marriages, so who knows. But I have been married for 8 yrs this time, the first two were to chicks while I was playing ball and they were both like you choose baseball or me, and I wasnt gonna have that shit. Three knee surgries and ruptured disc and a torn rotator cuff later I maybe should have kept the second one. She was a lady and a freak, really loved that girl.

I've never been married but that is exactly how it seems to work.... If you're dating someone you seem to have all sorts of options to the point of questioning whether or not you should still be single. Then when you finally are single you wonder where all those fantastic opportunities went.... I'd stay away from all the underage girls though! you could at least wait until they are 21... Then again I am a teacher and a coach so it would permanently cost me my career and I don't even consider it....

fitnessfreaky said:
I've never been married but that is exactly how it seems to work.... If you're dating someone you seem to have all sorts of options to the point of questioning whether or not you should still be single. Then when you finally are single you wonder where all those fantastic opportunities went.... I'd stay away from all the underage girls though! you could at least wait until they are 21... Then again I am a teacher and a coach so it would permanently cost me my career and I don't even consider it....
Im starting to consider it less and less, got a chick from everybodys favorite eating establishment, who got my number from my kid ringing me three, four times a day. Shes 22, that might be my relief valve. Shes been hard after me for a couple of days. Its funny how people, even animals can sense when some one is weak or wounded. Girls have always come onto me a little, but lately its terrible, or am I just zoned in on it now. Anyway, im trying to stay strong and do the right thing, my mind has wondered plenty, but my body has not yet. Who knows where this will end?

BIKINIMOM said:
Women need to be made love to all day long - not just in the bedroom. Guys for the most part just want to be like *a night at porky's*, roll over and go to sleep.

I've never heard of a man who was completely attentive to his girls' needs EVER complain about the lack of sex.

... just sayin.

I agree with a lot of your posts but not so much on this one.
Women, if they have and confidence or self esteem, do not NEED to constantly be made love to. I have a great, confident girl who wants to be loved, but not constantly wants that attention. That seems like they're insecure as hell and really ddepend on those words.
By saying they NEED it, that makes them depend on him, or inferior to him as he would have so much control over her feelings. They should KNOW they are loved, not need to be constantly told so. Thats what a lot of people do when they cheat and try to "make it up."

But yes, many men should definatly show their woman more appreciation. I will never say most show enough.

Millions of men are raising children that aren't thier's. Thats not looking for love, thats looking for a fuck. I've known a lot more women to cheat than guys. Many women can't handle their insecurities, and don't know the difference between being loved or fucked.

If she knows the once a month deal is making him miserable, then she knowingly and purposely makes him feel like that. Does she have a reason, I don't know. But two people who aren't trying to get their problems resolved in a better way are going down a raod that doesn't look too well.

Top Bottom