Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young chick - so wrong, but I can't control myself.

Spanky11 said:
this thread gets better and better.

and she sounds like a real class act....young, stupid, and wants to fuck - it IS curlings daughter then.

lol

Ral classy jackass, bringing up someones kid in a thread.

ChefWide said:
Dude, General Foods International Coffees commercials make him cry....

Those of us with an apppreciation for fine coffees don't appreciate your comment.

alien amp pharm said:
I see many (ok, all) of you here have little or no faith in my playa skills.

Ya'll better recognize!

playa? you're kidding right...either way your post has brightened my otherwise dull afternoon

KillahBee said:
she WILL get attached and go crazy and call you at 3am crying and make your life hell.

A mutual thing we will share together.

I sense a bond forming already between her and I.

alien amp pharm said:

The difference being that you will get no play from her other than cuddling and she'll take what she learned and go give it up to a real man...........I bet she'll even do AtoM.

My girl is 19 and I'm 28. We get along great for the most part. She doesn't act like a 19 yr old either tho.

JerseyArt said:
Ral classy jackass, bringing up someones kid in a thread.

it was meant as a joke...

if he doesn't want us to flame him about personal things then this is definately not the place to air them. i am convinced he is an alter anyway - no one is that stupid

alien amp pharm said:

lmao - this is true. you two can be co-dependent together. totally healthy relationship.

So far this is going great.

She is a hostess at two restuarants. Usually hostesses are hot and have good bodies. That's promising.

I did however see a pic of her that she sent and she has a big nose! That could get in the way of my tiny penis during oral sex.

Still, things look good thus far.

alien amp pharm said:
So far this is going great.

She is a hostess at two restuarants. Usually hostesses are hot and have good bodies. That's promising.

I did however see a pic of her that she sent and she has a big nose! That could get in the way of my tiny penis during oral sex.

Still, things look good thus far.

Meh, it's not like you'll get oral sex anyway, so you have nothing to worry about. :)

Top Bottom