Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you a true player?

Tytan

Some interesting convo on this board has me wondering if the ladies are the only true players. They seem to be know more about pleasing a significant other, while us guys seem to talk way too much about the strange we pull.....where my true playa`s at?

"I dont wanna be a playa no more...
I'm not a playa I just crush a lot..."

I agree women are the true players. Women genetically like manipulation and secrecy while men are genetically warriors. Women are devious, connive, use, and blackmail to get what they want (the alpha male and $$$) and use sex/seduction as a lure.

Its biological.

As a man, decide what you want and then get it like anything else.
This is a player.

With women and in life.

Dirk Howat said:
I agree women are the true players. Women genetically like manipulation and secrecy while men are genetically warriors. Women are devious, connive, use, and blackmail to get what they want (the alpha male and $$$) and use sex/seduction as a lure.

Its biological.

As a man, decide what you want and then get it like anything else.
This is a player.

With women and in life.
exactly..play on playa...
playa here. done with romance for a while, that shit hurts. going back to what i know best.
lvtitan

Tytan said:
Some interesting convo on this board has me wondering if the ladies are the only true players. They seem to be know more about pleasing a significant other, while us guys seem to talk way too much about the strange we pull.....where my true playa`s at?

I have dated the biggest player a woman would NEVER EVER want to meet in her entire life....

that man was the most deceitful person ever but also sassy and quite as he did not want to give away too much..and in the 11 months that we dated many things did not make sense because LOVE made me so blind I did not use my brain...

:evil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom