Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Ok. Hopefully we can keep this one in here and not in Between the Sheets for now, although I plan to get a little graphic and detailed. But this is gonna be good... oh boy will it be good.

I'm not going to get into my whole history, but let me summarize. I was in a serious (at least I thought it was serious) committed relationship for nearly two years. Deeply in love. Didn't give a fuck about dating other chicks, etc. I was dumped, in a fairly severe depression, lost 10lbs in a week, didn't want to do shit anymore.

I signed up on match.com and started calling up past booty calls about a week or two after the breakup just to get my mind off things. The response on match.com was overwhelming. I've been juggling a few girls now, and have been laid 3 times and gotten oral from one other in the month since the breakup.

Today was the 3rd girl as far as sex goes, and the best, and one of the best single sexual experiences in my life.

This chick contacted me via match.com like the day I signed up. She said she loved my profile and pictures and wanted to talk to me on the phone. She gave me her # but I never called. Why? She seemed a bit immature and was only 20. (I am 27).

Today I was feeling pretty horny, being back in the action and kicked my sex drive back into full swing. I was about to leave work and I saw her sign on so I messaged her, said hi, and said lets get naked. She laughed, basically said yeah right.. you don't even call me. I said, that's ok, we can meet instead. She was hesitant, but then said "well I was gonna stop by McDonalds on the way home from work" I said there was one a block from my work and she said "yeah that is the one"... so she asks if I want to meet her there.. I say sure.

I go home after work to change into some shorts, a t-shirt, baseball cap, and sandals.. totally casual.. I head over to McDonalds. She's there... and WOW.. she was cute... strikingly cute. LONG red hair.. big tits... 5'6"+.. cute smile... just an overall sexy demeanor. We sit down and start chatting and hit it off. She's pretty flirty which made things easier for me. She had a couple tattoos that she showed me, one was right on her bikini line... so that kinda broke the ice.. she made some comment about how I just wanted to get her naked... I asked if she had a problem with that.. she said "but you never call me".. I said we've moved beyond that now.

I l live like 2 miles away from where we were so I asked her if she wants to come see my place. She said no at first because she didn't know me and she knew I was just trying to get in her pants... I told her she's got nothing better to do.. she said she had plans to hang out with someone.. blahblahblah... so about 5 minutes later she says... so you wanna get outta here? Conversation was decent. She's only 20.. has only done one year of college.. and its a state college.. but she works for hre uncle's company in document storage basically doing all their admin work. During the dinner she asked why I didn't eat fries.. and why I got such a fucked up order (basically just chicken breast).. I told her I watch what I eat and she said "why?? you are so thin" .. i said that's why.. and then she says... "but you do have huge arms"... music to my ears.

Sorry if I go overboard during this story with the compliments she gave me.. you gotta realize its been nearly 2 years since I've been able to really enjoy this type of attention.. and in those two years I've seen more changes to my body then ever before. Plus I've been down a lot in general, so this shit is a pick me up.

So we get my my place.. as we are walking up some stairs she grabs onto me from behind and puts her arms around my waist. I knew right then it was one.

I give her the cursory tour of my condo and head up to my room.. I sit down on the bed and she does too. I kinda lay back, get comfortable and she snuggles up right next to me.

Let me describe what she's wearing. Sandals.. which are off now. Black skirt.. some panties... black lacy bra.. and a black sleevless shirt that says "Von Bitch" on it..

We talk for a minute and she starts kissing me.... after a minute of that she says "wow you are a great kisser..... that's gonna make this tough" and I say.. make what tough? and she says "controlling myself.." I just laughed and said yeah right...

So we're making out and I'm taking of her clothes slowly.. kick ass body.. not a hard body, but just nice proportions all around.. cute 20 year old body. Shirt first.. then bra... then I flip her over on her back and take the skirt off.... then the panties. She's fully shaven, and already super wet.

I'm staddling over her with my clothes on and she says "you gotta at least take this off" and pulls off my shirt... she then unzips my shorts, pulls out my cock and pulls me up towards her and squeezes her tits around it. She's playing a bit and then starts to give me head.... she tells me its too big and she's sorry she's getting me a bit with her teeth....

She then tells me to take off my shorts, so I do and get back on top of her staddling her chest...

this is when things just started to blow my mind.... she's giving me some crazy head.. that type of head where youi can see that she is almost MORE into it then you are.... and she was enjoying the fact that I was looking down watching... then she skoots down so I am straddling her fucking face and starts licking and sucking my balls.. and then goes to town on my ass!!! Fuckin A... I have to say this was the first time I'd ever had a girl toss my salad... it was interesting... I felt bad because I showered in the morning, but had um.. taken care of business a couple times already today and was just hoping I cleaned up well enough.. had I know I was gonna get my ass licked I would have taken a quick shower!! I've licked a girl's ass before but i NEVER do it unless its immediately after a shower.. I know people sweat and shit down there.. no thanks.

Anyway.. she's really going at it.. and I'm like fucking A this is crazy shit.

She flips me over and straddles me... she starts rubbing herself on my cock and starts to go mad.... she ends up making herself cum by kinda gridning on my pelvis.. I've had girlfriends before that can only cum this way and I told her good for her... I ask her if she wants to fuck and she said yes.. I tell her I'll get a condom and get up to get one from my desk.

I get back on the bed and put it on and ask her how she wants it... she said "anyway you want me.." I said doggy? She said "we're basically halfwayh there.." ( she was bending over with her ass up in the air while I put the condom on)

So we go at it like that for a while and she is going CRAZY again... she says to be careful putting it all the way in because its slightly too long for her... she tells me she likes having her ass played with while she's getting it from behind... I oblige.

We go at it like that for a long while and I tell her to turn over... she said she has cum 3 times now.. and she's never been this wet before in her life....

we go at it missionary for a while and she is more into it then I've ever seen a girl... biting the sheets to keep from screening.. writhing all over the place.. she loved to sit up and watch it go in at out of her.. that's fucking hot... she'd pull back a bit on her pussy so that her clit would stick out and get stimulated on every inward stroke... fucking hot as hell.

She basically get to the point where she says she needs a second because this is almost TOO much.. she says she stopped couting her orgasms at 7. I turn her over again and plan on finishing up doggy style.... and she looked fucking AWESOME on all fours.

I cum while we're going at it doggy.. withdraw, take the condom off, and then cuddle with her for a bit.

She asks "has anyone ever told you they are the best they ever had?" I lied and say "no".. she says, "well you are now my best... i've never cum that many times before in my life, you are fucking awesome" I told her she was the first girl to ever lick my ass.. and she was shocked.. she knows I'm 27 and said "so in the 20 something girls you've fucked no one's done that?" I said no... so she fucking tells me to lay back and starts doing it again!!! Now this time around it felt like more like a tickle then anything and I had her stop after a minute or so.. but I told her that it was a great experience.... she wanted to go for a round two... but I said I think I was down for the count for a while...

We hung out for a bit longer... maybe half an hour or so.. then she left.. she said "I hope I can convince you to do this again soon" I told her "hell yeah"

Seriously.. this ranks in the top 5 individual sexual encounters of all time.

Something's very wrong with a girl that does all that with a stranger.

I'd get tested, I hope you wore like 3 condoms at once.

TC2 said:
Something's very wrong with a girl that does all that with a stranger.

I'd get tested, I hope you wore like 3 condoms at once.
Yeah believe me, I though about that. I definitely used a condom, I didn't even go down on her. She's younger, I could tell she probably has self esteem issues.

I'm typically not the guy looking for the one night stand type thing. I'm dating a couple other chicks right now that I have seen 3-4 times each and not done much with (just kissed one of them, the other one nothing).. that's typically how my game works, nice and slow, no rush, makes things all the better when it finally does go down.

But in this case I'm just going a little nuts.. I wanna bang anything and everything, I crave the ego stroking... all that type of thing.

I just got tested 2 weeks ago so I know I'm starting this new phase of singlehood clean. I'll test up again in 6 months. The only shit I really worry about is the stuff that condoms don't protect again.. HPV, herpes.. etc..

Excellent bro, good for you man.

Once you've had your salad tossed you never go back. Go buy yourself a butt plug and call her over again.

You should have eaten her asshole though.

Next time, get on your back and pull your legs back and let her eat your ass, she'll be able to get her tongue in there deeper.

vinylgroover said:

Once you've had your salad tossed you never go back. Go buy yourself a butt plug and call her over again.

Next time, get on your back and pull your legs back and let her eat your ass, she'll be able to get her tongue in there deeper.

lmao...

vinylgroover said:

She did that one man.... the second time around she had me lay back and had my hold my legs..... it felt um, vunerable?

starfish said:
LMAO! God bless you. Sounds like you needed that. Thanks for all the details.
did the details turn you on? re-reading it turns me on.

Top Bottom