Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

JerseyArt said:
LOL,

She took all of about under a minute to suggest the hottub, and she works with you.

What happened to people?
different thread man

Lestat said:
update:

Talked to this girl today and she suggested we find another female and have a 3 some! She brought it up, not me.

Does it get any better then this?

Normally, I would'nt beleive this shit. But, you are on a role now. The chicks can smell the confidence (and the pussy) on you. They all want a ride on the Lestat train.

Yes, it does get better. Put together that 3some. And, everyday after that you will wake up and think "Damn, I'm the man. I can hit 3somes." And, they will keep coming.

Unless, you live in a smaller town. Then, you will wear out your welcome like me. ;)

this is fucking unreal, I ran into this girl at a bar tonight!!!! I haven't seen her since around the time I posted this thread!

Lestat said:
this is fucking unreal, I ran into this girl at a bar tonight!!!! I haven't seen her since around the time I posted this thread!

awesome story bro. almost forgot about that one...

what a slut (not a bad thing)

Lestat said:

dude you are the fucking man
I had a similar experience. But i id d WAAAY more fucked up shit. Im hesistant to even relive it in my head.
reminds me of one chick i bought home that tossed my salad when i was slangin mud pretty bad that day...then she blew me and asked if she could sleep over. I let her
on the couch
no nasty bitch with my shit in her teeth is gonna sleep in my bed

Top Bottom