Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

onebigab said:
Did u pay for dinner? :D
Actually she told me she was buying.. because McDonalds is her favorite place or some shit... I didn't let her just on principle.. I always pay for the first "date"

Gambino said:
you should email this story to your ex lol...

yeah there is a tiny part of me that would like to do that.. but Im not gonna be a dick about anything.... should she ever log on here and read it, I wouldn't give a fuck.. I've been nothing but completely open and honest about my feelings with her... as you can see in previous threads and I'm just being equally as honest about my life going forward.

nice work bro, but WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICS AND VID?!

try to remember next time, lol.

Becoming said:
nice work bro, but WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICS AND VID?!

try to remember next time, lol.
if I had a digital cam.. i BET ya anything this is the type of chick that would have let take pics.

Lestat said:
if I had a digital cam.. i BET ya anything this is the type of chick that would have let take pics.

rent a video cam... or by one from best buy and return it...

you know she would....

get on this shit... pronto...

do it for ef...

for the bors.... and robs... and orbs....

hell, something like this might even bring Perkele back....

DO IT

Becoming said:
rent a video cam... or by one from best buy and return it...

you know she would....

get on this shit... pronto...

do it for ef...

for the bors.... and robs... and orbs....

hell, something like this might even bring Perkele back....

DO IT
man... the best you can hope for is some still shots.. and I think ya'll would be lucky to get that to be honest.. I'll see what I can do.

update:

Talked to this girl today and she suggested we find another female and have a 3 some! She brought it up, not me.

Does it get any better then this?

LOL,

She took all of about under a minute to suggest the hottub, and she works with you.

What happened to people?

Top Bottom