Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

She comin to the Irvine meetup?

Dial_tone said:
She comin to the Irvine meetup?
she probably would.. but I'm not sure I wanna involve this girl in my life to that extent.. plus if Ceebs comes I'm gonna be all about her.

Lestat said:
she probably would.. but I'm not sure I wanna involve this girl in my life to that extent.. plus if Ceebs comes I'm gonna be all about her.

ceebs will definately be all over you now that she knows how dirty you are...

oh and that youd probably make a c&c thread on it har har.

Great story man, kinda reminded my of a trashy novel...one thing I would be a tad concerned about is bringing this girl to your house...she strikes me as a possible stalker, not good having her know where you live...you should email this story to your ex lol...

Burning_Inside said:
ceebs will definately be all over you now that she knows how dirty you are...

oh and that youd probably make a c&c thread on it har har.
Nah man, Ceebs and I would be on a completely different level then this.. and you guys wouldn't get all the dirty details.

Gambino said:
Great story man, kinda reminded my of a trashy novel...one thing I would be a tad concerned about is bringing this girl to your house...she strikes me as a possible stalker, not good having her know where you live...you should email this story to your ex lol...
I actually thought about that for a sec...... I drove to my place with her in my car... so she doesn't even really know the address.. she could find it if she really wanted to... but she seems very chill.... until the point where we got up to my room she actually seemed pretty damn normal.. nothing weird or quirky about her... then in the bedroom she became a complete animal... I like it.

Top Bottom