Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

nice dude! wish i had a girl like that earlier in my life....lots of fun...sounds like she wanted you to treat her nicer with the phone calls and all but then she probably wouldnt have been so randy! :p

Blah...

Something about a girl that would lick my ass on a first encounter... and without me practically forcing her to do so is fucking disgusting to me...

It begs the question: "HOW MANY OTHER GUYS ASSES DOES THIS CHICK LICK?"

Okay, I am getting sick to my stomach now... I gotta go.

Congrats.... I think....

The Ejaculator said:
Blah...

Something about a girl that would lick my ass on a first encounter... and without me practically forcing her to do so is fucking disgusting to me...

It begs the question: "HOW MANY OTHER GUYS ASSES DOES THIS CHICK LICK?"

Okay, I am getting sick to my stomach now... I gotta go.

Congrats.... I think....
I see your point.. it was a first for me man.

And I'm not saying this is some girl I'd take home to mom... date regularly.. etc. It was fun, she was hot, not a bad way to spend a wednesday evening.

GoldenDelicious said:
anyway post blood test shes a good numebr on your call imo...you did great
I wore a rubber man! stop trippin out about the test.

You can`t ask for a better booty call chick. Well, you can but she`ll be fine.

no i mean if she has one. maybe im nuts but if im going into a casual sort of relationship (frequent B calls basically) i like the knowledge that we are both clear of any pathogen. then you can really get into it with peace of mind and have more fun

GoldenDelicious said:
no i mean if she has one. maybe im nuts but if im going into a casual sort of relationship (frequent B calls basically) i like the knowledge that we are both clear of any pathogen. then you can really get into it with peace of mind and have more fun
It was a little spur of the moment for that.

Whooaa, awesome story man.

did you kiss her after she tossed your salad?

anyway, I'd secondhand that girl, tell her to go up to poway.

Top Bottom