Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

LOL Ahhhhhh youth.

The trick is to find a nice girl that wants to do these nasty nasty things only to you. Once you do, never EVER treat her bad.

so when are you changing your handle to Leslut? ;)

(dont even think of making the Lestud comeback, or ill Lespit ;) )

anyway my sympathy just went into the negatives, youre on your own mate!! :D

You made up for not asking that one girl why she did`nt kiss you goodnight. lol

and Werd knows the secret...lol Find a girl that will do all that and ONLY to you. It`s all good though, you seem like you needed the change of pace/shock at this time.

Is everyone asleep? No one asked for pics.

LOL

Good for you bro. Even better when the lab tests come back negative:) (j/k....not really)

In any case, you did Elite proud, and that's what's important.

GoldenDelicious said:
so when are you changing your handle to Leslut? ;)

(dont even think of making the Lestud comeback, or ill Lespit ;) )

anyway my sympathy just went into the negatives, youre on your own mate!! :D
Don't lose al sympathy for me yet man, these types of a fun and games are on a completely different level.

Cornobbled said:
Dude. That is awesome. There is nothing wrong with some noncommittal sex. Screw what everyone else thinks. We are sexually adventurous and it is a blast. More power to you. Karma from me and kisses from the ms. She is going to get it just like you described. We have a game we play where if we read a story, watch a movie, or hear someone talk about stuff that we go back and role play it and do the same thing. Doggie style and ass lickin for Cnob. Take care bro.
Glad you are gettng some fun out of it too, have fun bro.

Top Bottom