Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are gonna want to read this one.. sex life update!

vinylgroover said:
Excellent bro, good for you man.

Once you've had your salad tossed you never go back. Go buy yourself a butt plug and call her over again.

You should have eaten her asshole though.

Next time, get on your back and pull your legs back and let her eat your ass, she'll be able to get her tongue in there deeper.

you really love that buttplug, don't you?

yeah im gonna pass on the plug.. thanks for the tip though.

Lestat said:
She did that one man.... the second time around she had me lay back and had my hold my legs..... it felt um, vunerable?

Don't worry about holding your legs, you need your hands free to wank while she's examining your sheister.

vinylgroover said:
Don't worry about holding your legs, you need your hands free to wank while she's examining your sheister.
she was taking care of that part as well.

lmao..........Usually I wont read these long ass posts glad I did.....................Your still a liar though.LOL

galaxy said:
lmao..........Usually I wont read these long ass posts glad I did.....................Your still a liar though.LOL
I didn't embellish one bit.. if anything I left out details I shouldn't have.. not on purpose.. but I'm still in shock a bit.

Now isn't this better than getting bitched at by your girlfriend?

Lestat said:
I'm typically not the guy looking for the one night stand type thing. I'm dating a couple other chicks right now that I have seen 3-4 times each and not done much with (just kissed one of them, the other one nothing).. that's typically how my game works, nice and slow, no rush, makes things all the better when it finally does go down.

Dude, you played that to absolute perfection. Forget the slow shit.

Top Bottom