Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you gay if you're a man and a she-male turns you on?

Well.....

If it was a girl at birth then technically "NO" but if it was born with a dick then that would make you a gay-wad if u did anything with it!!! At least thats my opinion!!! ~JT~ :rolleyes:

No if the shemale is better looking than the average woman on the street. Of course that's rare but SHEmale goddess Camilla De Castro is better looking than some of female models so.....

haha...

Perk are u a she-male thingy??? Sounds like you are one or have fucked with one of them thangs haha Don't mean to flame on ya but i don't think i'd roll that way. There are girls, guys, and things. I am strictly for girls, no guys or things if u know what i mean. ~JT~

Yeah only women...and the occasional girl. No he-she, heebe-jeebie manjina over here. Lets talk about women some more, enough of the unpleasantries.:D

Re: haha...

TheDarkSideNinja said:
Perk are u a she-male thingy??? Sounds like you are one or have fucked with one of them thangs haha Don't mean to flame on ya but i don't think i'd roll that way. There are girls, guys, and things. I am strictly for girls, no guys or things if u know what i mean. ~JT~

No I'm not but there are few famous and gorgeous shemales I would definitely fuck if I had a chance. Of course I would leave their dicks alone..... I would leave those for gays.

Yea....

I agree w/Jubei lets talk more bout the ladies but just one quick question for you. If they have a wang how can they have a poo-tang??? Looks like your just doin a guy who is pretending to be a girl I.M.O and that's pretty much wrong!!! ~JT~

perkele said:
No if the shemale is better looking than the average woman on the street. Of course that's rare but SHEmale goddess Camilla De Castro is better looking than some of female models so.....

I knew your ass would be in this thread :FRlol: :FRlol:

I already told your ass to come out of the closet before its too
late.

"Of course I would leave their dicks alone..... I would leave those for gays"
:FRlol:

Top Bottom