Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you gay if you're a man and a she-male turns you on?

There is a She-Male that works out at my gym and she is very convincing. She uses the female locker room too. I believe she is post-op. She knows i know too because she's always looking at me and winked a "i know you know wink". She likes to bend over in front of me all the time. You would never know it is or used to be a man. Very classy and very pretty. I saw her once at a dance club (straight) with a couple of guido goons who looked completely bereft of the truth.

soem she males are hot.in brazil there are some fine ass she males.I went there on vacation and hooked up with a beautiful she male prostitute.i fell in love with her.I liked her so much i let her do me in the ass with no condom on.that was last year.now Im always sick and i can't stop caughing all night long? i find it hard to even get out of bed every day and i keep getting sicker.maybe its nothing.i wonder if i got something from her.also,i have all thses open sores on my body.anybody know what this is from?

randyjones said:
soem she males are hot.in brazil there are some fine ass she males.I went there on vacation and hooked up with a beautiful she male prostitute.i fell in love with her.I liked her so much i let her do me in the ass with no condom on.that was last year.now Im always sick and i can't stop caughing all night long? i find it hard to even get out of bed every day and i keep getting sicker.maybe its nothing.i wonder if i got something from her.also,i have all thses open sores on my body.anybody know what this is from?

I think it's just a head cold. You'll be ok. Just next time find a 100% female crack hore and fuck her with no condom. That's if you can get the strength up to do it.

Re: Man....

TheDarkSideNinja said:
Thta's sick as hell you got issues bro!!! Just my opinion guess cause im str8 as a board.... ~JT~

then why is your avatar inviting us to play with your balls?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

dude perkele, there's no reason to like shemales if you're not turned on by the fact taht they have a frank and beans. there are guys who are attracted to trannies but not men, and i'm sure they like the tranny cock.

perkele said:

OK, I am bisexual. Are you happy?

But every guy who will touch my ass and doesn't look anything like Camilla De Castro will be killed immediately.

Hell, a guy that would come out and ask a question like his opening question probably wouldn't qualify for the repressed homo rap some of you are giving him. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt here- a guy looks around and sees all these pics of fine ass TS girls but in reality they're probably few and far between and if a guy ever did blow a nut in one he'd probably feel pretty nauseous about it when he sobered up. Not from experience mind you. Eh, just thought I'd clear that up.

I saw a site with a post op male to female though that looked for real and she did look pretty hot, but what can you tell from a picture? The poontang was shaped a little funny though.

I think it's ridiculas for someone to say they like transsexuals and yet the transsexuals cock is not a factor. Or like them inspite of it. There are women with out cocks to admire. I like transsexuals but I've always liked things different, exotic, and what have you. Honestly men don't turn me on. Women do. And so do sexy transexuals.

Top Bottom