Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you gay if you're a man and a she-male turns you on?

I'm gonna start a thread about women, or pussylicking, or fucking or something you might wanna think about. See all you straight guys there...:D

TC2 said:

I knew your ass would be in this thread :FRlol: :FRlol:

And why are you checking out all shemale/gay posts Mr.100% Straight? :D

I would rather die than to fuck some hairy guy. Shemales who are enough beautiful to pose in Playboy are another thing.

Just to remind you.....

shemale1.jpg

shemale2.jpg

shemale3.jpg

:p

perkele said:

And why are you checking out all shemale/gay posts Mr.100% Straight? :D

I would rather die than to fuck some hairy guy. Shemales who are enough beautiful to pose in Playboy are another thing.

I usually look at pretty much all of the threads, but I specificly(sp?) clicked on this one cause I knew your confused ass would be in it.:D

Pic # 3 looks almost kust a real chick that used to live down the street from me. If she had lighter hair and was born a female she'd be her twin.

If you didn’t know it what a she-male then no. But if you know there is a dick there and you are still turned on you’re a homo.

This is a gross thread!

Barf! How are you going to fuck a She-he?? He pulls back his/her dick and tapes in between there ass, and you rub your dick between his/her's legs?? I don't care how beautiful that is nasty!:smash: :smash:

Friscochick said:
This is a gross thread!

Barf! How are you going to fuck a She-he?? He pulls back his/her dick and tapes in between there ass, and you rub your dick between his/her's legs?? I don't care how beautiful that is nasty!:smash: :smash:

i wouldn't fuck them, but i might clean the pipes while watching those 3 she-hes in this thread get it on... :confused: :rainbow:

Top Bottom