Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ya'll ever shave your crack??

Allon said:
Instructions please.

Glad to help. Start by taking a shower and getting completely wet.
Next, head to the steam room of your local gym [at "off hour times if you're modest]

Put a towel down on the ledge, lie on your back with legs raised; with one hand pull one ass cheek back - with other hand use a Mac3 safety razor. LIGHTLY shave the area. Switch hands and repeat. that will get both sides of the brown star area clean. Then, shave the taint up to the ball sack.

Now you can sit up and shave the penis and balls. Easy to do; shaving the ass shouldn't take more than 20 seconds, and you can keep both eyes on the steam room door and simply sit up if someone enters. Keep that towel handy to cover yourself.

Shave once a week; balls/cock twice a week. Legs [in summer] twice a week.

You're welcome......

I use the clippers all the time - but be careful, if the setting in too close you will nick your balls, and man, does it fucking hurt.

Bluesman

after 10 days of smooth crack "research", i can happily say that a smooth, hairless crack gets licked a LOT more than a hairy one does. :p ;) :chomp: :artist: :p

dayum, there's a LOT of very sensitive nerve endings back there!!! :)

This is the best way I have found so far:

Get a beard/mustache trimmer that is electric or battery operated. If will have a much narrower shaving head than that ones people use to cut head hair at home. I;d say they are about 1.5" in width at the most. The best thing to do is get the hair real short using the electric first, and to squat down over a mirror to get a good view. Start at the hole and work your way out. When you are done, give your knees a rest, and take a hot shower. Then towel off and get out a disposable razor and some shaving cream. Squat down again over the mirror, lather up, and wet shave the hole, crack, and and taint. Don't go too far out onto the butt checks or you'll potential break out, and you want to avoid the "landing strip" look if you are like me and have a fair amount of hair in the cheeks themselves. You'll know when you are good and shaves cause you'll see the little bums near your hole and on your taint. It will be REALLY smooth. It's almost impossible not to nick yourself, and if you see a bit of blood, just ignore it and keep going.

That's it. If you do this once a week, you wont have to use the electric first beacase the hair will still be pretty short.

FYI this is NOT a gay thing. You will feel cleaner, crap cleaner, and when you bend over in the locker room with your best work out buddies and they see your crack, it wont be nearly as nasty for them or anyone else to look at.

As for rimming, getting rimmed with a bare/shaved ass it VERY intense. Give it a try.

I do mine with hair removal cream.

Not a huge success I admit because I was left with some minor rash, however better than any blades near my hole.

I can't fathom anybody putting some razors in that area.

Not too sure about a tounge up my ass though. Very defensive of mine.

Top Bottom