Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Wrong To Masterbate At Work?

Hey why don't you just whip out your dick while sitting in the bus and start wacking...I'm sure you'll get a bunch of people cheering u on...nothing cooler than an audience no? hahaha

i jsut hope this guys doesnt work around my food. stay away from austin :eek: even more please tell me you dont direct traffic

The job I have now is the first job I've had where I haven't masturbated in the workplace. Then again, I haven't masturbated in the car in a long time, either.
Damn, I must be losing my touch... :confused:

It's cool as long as you use your own hand, you wash your hands after, and you don't shoot it all over your bosses desk.

:fro:

There are two types of liars in the world:

Those that say they have never masturbated.....
and those that say they have stopped!

That's what I am saying....girls rub one off as often as guys jack off....girls just won't admit it. All you have to do is get on in bed and tell her you want her to play with it while you watch....they all know how to pull up on their pelvic skin to make that clit stick out...they all know to wet their fingers in their mouth...and they all definately know how to work that little man in the boat. All chicks masterbate!

Top Bottom