Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW - Gain Up to An INCH of PENIS Girth !!!

F

Frackal

If you give me enough good karma, you will be immediately blessed with an increase in penis width and length, if you do not notice an increase with the first karma gift, continue to send karma until penis size increases.

If you're a female and you send me karma then your clitoris will become 100x more sensitive and your boobs will grow into a larger cupsize.

Frack my man, I nknow you small and everything, but injecting synthol into your penis just isn't healthy

lmao

No thanks, chief. Another inch of girth and this monster won't fit anywhere.

I think I'll give you bad karma instead for attempting to curse me with the too-big-for-everything penis.

-Warik

Will it make me more attractive to mexican homosexual gangbangers at my gym??

Karma for you anyway, sir...

Frackal said:
If you give me enough good karma, you will be immediately blessed with an increase in penis width and length, if you do not notice an increase with the first karma gift, continue to send karma until penis size increases.

If you're a female and you send me karma then your clitoris will become 100x more sensitive and your boobs will grow into a larger cupsize.

Baaababababa I call B.S.......but karma anyways......

Is Frack going to measure me to ensure that this transaction takes place like it supposed to??

I'll give ya karma 4 nothing man. I used the vacuum cleaner when I was younger, it stretches the blood vessels and expands them. Hence more blood vessels, larger penis. Ya oughta try it sometime

Top Bottom