Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

--------------WOW----------------

B

basskiller

Any of you heard about this? I think it started with a radio station in the North East, Delmarva area. (not really sure)

Wondering also if it is spreading across our nation.

Where can I get the bumper sticker?

WOW = Whipum-Out-Where ever

When you girls see the sticker your supposed to flash your tits...

Would you?

No, sorry , you don't win anything!

These two guys have there own radio talk show "Opie and Anthony"...
I think they're just trying to see how far this will go!
Like starting a new fad or tren, if you will.

But that cool... so if you see that sticker on a car... you need to flash that person!

Thanks Sexkitten
bass

Last edited:
Whipem Out Wednesday

Hi everyone. Opie and Anthony are from NY, station 102.7 FM and they're on in the afternoon I think from 4pm to 7pm, maybe 3pm. They just became nationally sydicated so there's a good chance they'll be on a station near you soon. I listen to them every night on my way home from work, they're awesome. I have my bumper sticker on its way. The girls up here in NJ & NY do it supposedly, haven't been lucky enough to see it yet, maybe once I put the bumper sticker on. You can check out their web site at www.foundrymusic.com. Enjoy :)

Thanks NJFitGuy,
I only caught the part of the show one day last week!
Traveling through DC thumbing through the stations..
It sounded very interesting to me!

Heard a caller talking to them about it.

I have to get me one of those stickers!

Again thanks for clearing it up..... But I think they should change it to whipem out whenever

Info on getting your free sticker...

FOR YOUR FREE W.O.W. STICKER, SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE TO:

WNEW - FM
ATTN: W.O.W
888 7th Avenue
10th Floor
New York, NY 10106

Just think Sexkitten... you'll be the only one in Australia to have one

You're welcome

Any time basskiller, glad I could help, everyone here on Elite has helped me numerous times, glad to finally repay a little of my debt.

Yeah really, ever day would be better than Wednesday, lol. Think they have BJ Tuesday also, lol. Guys call in while their wife/girlfriend are giving them one, it's so funny. They also have a thing called "guess what's in my pants" where girls call in and rub the phone over their pubic hair and they try to guess what style of pubies they have....Mohawk, wood floor, Hitler mustache, etc., lol...there's a couple other ones too.

Well, hope you get to hear them again, take it easy.

If I'm ever in Australia I'll be looking for your WOW sticker Sexkitten, haha.

That's excellent! Now that I know about them... I'll be listening for them When I'm around the DC area!

We need to come up with some sort of sticker on that same theme.... " Elite WOW" or something!

Yea I had better see a wow sticker when I'm in Aussie territory next year!

Top Bottom