Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you mess with your penis size if you could?

blood_drinker

I am satisfied with my size, and I know of methods to enlarge the penis naturally and that actually work (search for penis enlargement here at ef). It's a bunch of forums like EF and they have a bunch of methods, and that in 3 months it is possible to add up to an inch. That's a lot. Usually, the larger you are, the less youll grow.

Bullshit aside, I want a bigger dick. Im happy with my dick, even though I would be happier if it would be bigger. If you could, would you mess with your penis size? That's something i view as god's gift to you and you should be happy with its size, unless of course you are a midget with a 4' schlong. When the pants come off, the chicks would be sure as hell more than impressed, but would it be true and genuine satisfaction? Wouldn't you feel artificial?

Because of this, I'm staying with my 7.5.

I guess this is just like juice or not juice issue (not exactly, but it could spark another endless debate). I expect lots of macho replies - "Fuck that, why not man. It's like bigger n shit, I mean, ill please the bitch with a bigger bone bro." Im not juicing for this same reason. I would feel not cheated, but not genuine, even though work went into it, more than just work did, and for that, i will not juice, nor will i increase my wooden size.

Would you mess with your penis size? Why or why not? If yes, would you TRULY feel genuine satisfaction when someone complements you on your size? Think about it.

I dunno, dude...do you feel satisfaction when some chick says you have a big dick? I mean, is it like "Hey, thanks babe! I worked real hard for that dick!" It's not like you bought it or something...not like you've been lifting weights with it for the past 5 years. That's the way I've always felt. It's like uhhh..yah, thanks I guess.

Might as well compliment me on my height or something, cuz you know I busted my ass to get alot of GH when I was younger! I didn't do shit, ate horrible, and I grew tall anyway.

I'd rather get compliments on something I've worked at, like muscularity. Maybe I'm weird, who knows. And I think women would just be more impressed with a guy who wasn't so concerned with his own dick. Do the women agree?

M $

M$$ said:
I dunno, dude...do you feel satisfaction when some chick says you have a big dick? I mean, is it like "Hey, thanks babe! I worked real hard for that dick!" It's not like you bought it or something...not like you've been lifting weights with it for the past 5 years. That's the way I've always felt. It's like uhhh..yah, thanks I guess.

Might as well compliment me on my height or something, cuz you know I busted my ass to get alot of GH when I was younger! I didn't do shit, ate horrible, and I grew tall anyway.

I'd rather get compliments on something I've worked at, like muscularity. Maybe I'm weird, who knows. And I think women would just be more impressed with a guy who wasn't so concerned with his own dick. Do the women agree?

M $
I feel extremely satisfied when a chick compliments my dick. Why wouldn't you?

The women will almost all say that dick size is unimportant to them. I have much evidence to the contrary for maybe 50% of women.

I still think penis enlargement is a fallacy. They can inject fat subcutaneously but then the head looks smallish. And you reabsorb the fat over time. They can snip a ligament and make it hang farther when soft but it makes no difference when hard. And there is no ligament to hold the Johnson in place.

`Pete: Yeah i think im gonna hang around for a while - but Im on a dialup so let's see.

But M$$, what if you did in fact work on your dick for 5 years? In 5 years you can add 2 inches. Search for penis enlargement on ef, there are a bunch of forums with exercises, they work. No marketing, just exercising. So , if you have been working out your dick for a while, and a chick complements u on your dick, I think I wouldn't really feel truly satisfied, as my real size is less than what it was when she complemented me. Do you follow?

THEN, considering that, would you still work on your wood?

Dude:

Just leave the enlarging exercises to the midgets with 4 inchers. I mean, I really cannot blame these guys if they need the extra length. But I think most people should be satisfied where they are.

Top Bottom