Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you like to have sex with me?

Would you have sex with a stranger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeatherRae said:
No, the anticipation and build up makes it so much better. Is there anything more exciting than the first time you make love to someone after you have had a few dates, had time to daydream about them, kissed them at the door? 90% of good sex is mental, and anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac.

Yes, that is why foreplay can be sweet as hell when you are both into it...

if shes just lying there and ur doin all the shit its like, 'are you alive?'

no, I don't like playing russian roulette with my life or health. have to get to know someone first. I'll be honest I would really want to, but would resist my urges till i got to know them

Hell no, I'll pass on the all you can eat herpes buffet! Rubber or no rubber, not worth the risk these days.

True story, happend last month weeks! One of my good gurl friends had her best friend come stay with her because she was fighting with her man. Well she cheated on her husband b4 she left with some dude she met at the club. 2 weeks of being here she starts getting lumps and sores it was fucking gross, come to find she has herpes. If that wasnt bad enough in a 3 week peroid she slept with 3 guys 1 of who i know for sure got it because he passed it on to his wife. Not to mention her husband will prolly get it now. Nasty shit, but made me think~

I came in a chicks mouth, she stood up and asked me "What's your name?" I swear to god bros, it was awesome and my first ever blowjob. lol I was 16 yo many years ago. Never looked back since. She was hotTTTTtttt!!! Seriously hot and 23 yo at the time.

I'll never stop telling that story. My friends were there too so they all were "witnesses". No they didn't stand right nexct to me but knew what was going on.

Oh yeah, it was outdoors too. Twice! Ehh, I was young.

havnt said yes to that one so far, but truthfully, probably because at the times in my life it was asked of me, it was more important to turn a girl down than to have another liason

gonelifting said:
I came in a chicks mouth, she stood up and asked me "What's your name?" I swear to god bros, it was awesome and my first ever blowjob. lol I was 16 yo many years ago. Never looked back since. She was hotTTTTtttt!!! Seriously hot and 23 yo at the time.

I'll never stop telling that story. My friends were there too so they all were "witnesses". No they didn't stand right nexct to me but knew what was going on.

Oh yeah, it was outdoors too. Twice! Ehh, I was young.
1. a swallower, 2. 16 years old, 3. outdoors. "No more calls, we've got a winner!!!!!!!" have u continued to be so lucky in your sexual persuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom