Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you like to have sex with me?

Would you have sex with a stranger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cyrex said:
Would you have sex with a complete stranger if they just asked you on your first interaction (on the street, at a club, at a party, whatever) FIRST TIME YOU SEE THEM EVER.

If she was hott.!!!!!!!!!!!

gunnr17 said:
It's funny, I just had this shit happen last week. Ok, it wasn't right when I first saw her, but close. She was bartending and got me pretty fucked up drinkin Patron. When the bar closed she said she was gonna drive me home cause she didnt think I should drive. Well there was no way we were going to my house. Then she said "we should just stop playin games and get a hotel cause I know you want to have sex with me". And she wanted to fucking pay for the hotel! This was all within like two hours of meeting. You know what I did? I fucking went home. Am I an idiot or what? Don't worry bros, I went back to that bar a couple times this week and I got that shit set up for this weekend. :biggrin:

Hey. Just want to let y'all know how the shit went with the bartender. We had it planned to hook up last friday and all was going well till her FIANCE intervened. Yeah, she uhh.. forgot to mention that part. Turned out I f#$king know the guy too. Needless to say, the night didn't end very well.

cyrex said:
Would you have sex with a complete stranger if they just asked you on your first interaction (on the street, at a club, at a party, whatever) FIRST TIME YOU SEE THEM EVER.
not with a guy.

At one time in my life...HELL YES!!! Not anymore though. The older I get the more important sex is to me on a personal level and having sex is only an option in a committed relationship.

Yeah, men are sluts. More than women. And they call themselves hip, bull "the man" and all that crap

gunnr17 said:
It's funny, I just had this shit happen last week. Ok, it wasn't right when I first saw her, but close. She was bartending and got me pretty fucked up drinkin Patron. When the bar closed she said she was gonna drive me home cause she didnt think I should drive. Well there was no way we were going to my house. Then she said "we should just stop playin games and get a hotel cause I know you want to have sex with me". And she wanted to fucking pay for the hotel! This was all within like two hours of meeting. You know what I did? I fucking went home. Am I an idiot or what? Don't worry bros, I went back to that bar a couple times this week and I got that shit set up for this weekend. :biggrin:

Damn you're dumb.

No, the anticipation and build up makes it so much better. Is there anything more exciting than the first time you make love to someone after you have had a few dates, had time to daydream about them, kissed them at the door? 90% of good sex is mental, and anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom