Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you let your girlfriend or wife give another guy head?

Just curious if anybody would ever let their wife or girlfriend give another guy head while you were fucking them. My woman is all for it because she loves to give head and doesnt want to fuck another guy, but im not sure. Anybody ever done anything like this?

THE WHITE BUFFALO said:
Just curious if anybody would ever let their wife or girlfriend give another guy head while you were fucking them
......are you poking the other guy??????:confused:

Um, this may be a weird answer, but actually...yeah, I would.

In fact...uh, I have.

I know some people are WAAAY against this point of view, but I'm one of those people who gets turned on by it, and when it happened (one time ever) it's still one of the sexiest memories I have.

:devil:
What do you care what others think?
If it gets you off and she digs it do it!
Just make sure you email Satan the pictures.
:biggrin:

smokinghawk said:
Um, this may be a weird answer, but actually...yeah, I would.

In fact...uh, I have.

I know some people are WAAAY against this point of view, but I'm one of those people who gets turned on by it, and when it happened (one time ever) it's still one of the sexiest memories I have.

I should add, even though it was "one time ever," I/we would consider future situations, too. But since it's a matter of consent and trust, it would depend on her decision and interest. She's not especially an "oral" person, but other sexual activities are more likely.

I would consider it if I got to be on the other end sometime. His girl giving me head while he fucks her. Only problem is I wouldn't be satisfied with just the BJ. I would want to do her after he was done.

NO WAY...I love my wife and i couldn't stand the thought of her bobing on someone else....Now if she wanted to do a girl YEAH BABY!

it would depend on the three people involved in this "manage a twat", how close ya'll are, how much ya'll trust each other.

i have, but is was with two very special people that i love and respect and would trust with my life.... one of those "you had to be there" situations. prolly will never happen again.

Top Bottom