Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you let your girlfriend or wife give another guy head?

HELL YEAH!

We have, we do, and we will.....it's a great turn on to watch her satisfy two ( or more ) men at once...women, too. She can handle it and I love to watch and/or participate. If the relationship is stong enough, it's nothing but a thrill.
Any takers??:p

not me personally. Would have a hard time kissing her knowing that some dude just filled her cock garage full of swimmers LOL. I'd let her eat another women out though in a heart beat.:p

3 words......HELL FUCKING NO!!!! For now, I'm going to be the only one who gets satisfaction from my girls mouth. Sharing? Fuck no, I'm a stengy sumbitch.

yo no wifey of mine will ever do that

yo you got to kiss that after, thats nasty. i dunno about that man. what if you catch some shit after that like herpies. now your really nasty if that happens. im not hating though

Not a chance. Some say that if the relationship is strong enough, then there is nothing to worry about. Well, our relationship is TOO STRONG for that stuff. We enjoy each other and nothing else. Nothing against anyone who does that--just not for me and the love of my life.

Not for me and my fiance. She is all I need to turn me on, and I am sure she feels the same way. :) No offense to the people who like that stuff, but like someone else wrote, our relationship is too strong for that. :p

:) I feel the same way baby:loveyou: ... i can't even stand the idea of you ever doing anything with anyone but me:kaioken: the results of it would be deadly:destroy:

I would never give anybody my girlfriend's head. If I cut her head off, it would remain very special to me. I might let other people see it, if I felt that I could trust them, but give it to them? No way.
-Varg
"Wotan Mit Uns!"

Top Bottom