Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you hit this?

My gf is 5'7" and runs size 2 with a size 0 in some brands. What she calls her "skinny" weight is 121lbs (and she looks a little too skinny then) and her more normal weight is 125-128lbs.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a thicker frame and needing a larger size either. But let's get back to the girl in the original post. Just exactly how is she only "big boned"? Look at her legs -- are her femurs 5" in diameter?

We need a reality check on that girl:

1) She's "all muscle" so she must be a 900lb squatter

or

2) She's "big boned" and has femurs that are 5" across

or the real issue...

3) She's got a thick (but relatively firm) layer of fat on her legs that's at least 3" thick.

I'm waiting on the next theory. Perhaps her veins, arteries and nerve bundles are just all 2" across each. Maybe she's just "big veined".

:) :) :)

Fine. Fuck skinny broads already.

Would ya'll quit debating your chick preferences already.

Limit exceeded, these are about all the unusual ones I have left on my harddrive. She does have quite a few pics on the internet.

Fine. Fuck skinny broads already.

Would ya'll quit debating your chick preferences already.

sexy -
3355dht.jpg

sexy -
2rp36ed.jpg

sexy -
16ixlc8.jpg

sexy -
2lmpjk8.jpg

sexy -
35ic783.jpg

sexy -
2ztio11.jpg

sexy -
2e14s8x.jpg

sexy -
112dj81.jpg

sexy -
14obx46.jpg

sexy -
2cp9nck.jpg

sexy -
2z3op6h.jpg

sexy -
2i734g2.jpg

sexy -
9a03sl.jpg

sexy women come in all shapes and sizes, yes??

This is a matter of aesthetic opinion. The original girl pictured, IMO, is sexier than the one you pictured and given the choice of which body I would prefer to be or be with, that's the one I'd pick. I've never found the waife look appealing. Additionally, the supermodel look is not achievable for the majority of women, and sets unrealistic standards for young women. It's tatamount to expecting all men to be built like Arnold or Ronnie.

You prefer a petite woman, surprise, so do most men :whatever: 20+ years ago, when I would go out with my girlfriends, we would make bets who would get hit on first and most. None of us was overweight, were all pretty easy on the eyes, but I was the only one who was taller than most guys when I wore heels. They got hit on much more often and by the TALLER guys. Average height to short guys came after me. That was when I developed my theory: Tall dudes are not attracted to tall chicks. Whether it's to keep the species around a standard size, whether it makes them look bigger, I don't frigging know, it is what it is :whatever:

My ex husband and I were anomalies, he was 6'5". However, my current husband and I are almost exactly the same height.

For the record, this is my idea of a nearly perfect female body:

That bodybuilder in your picture is just a little too manly for my tastes. For girls, curves are great and a little definition just makes a great thing greater -- but anything can be taken too far.

Being an old fart, I've witnessed the transition from the old days of skinny chicks like Farah Fawcett, Susan Anton and Sheryl Tiegs to the contemporary sex symbols like J-Lo and Kim Kardashian. People always point to skinnier girls driving eating disorders in women, but imagine how many seriously overweight girls are running around claiming: "I'm not fat, I just have a J-Lo booty".

Both underweight and overweight conditions are obviously a problem, but look at the relative incidence of either -- fat is winning. And what's sadder is when I go over to the Univ. of Tenn. That's where you'll see hundreds (if not thousands) of 18-22 year old girls who are clearly in the prime of their lives running around with so much extra weight. So gone are the days of the "Freshman 5" -- we've entered the era of the "Freshman 40".

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox. It would just be nice to see more middle-of-the-road physiques being celebrated and this current trend toward "thick" girls may be even more problematic than yesterday's skinny craze.

digi wtf at the nips on the woman in blue!

rachel ray? she's cute and smart and funny and bubbly and sassy and i'll bet she could turn a man into a sweaty, panting, mess LOL. . .her body isn't "SI swimsuit" material but, that don't confront me none. . .i likes duh wimminz :)

Top Bottom