Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you hit this?

Good Lord guys, are you serious? That's just gross.

Do you realize what a mess of cottage cheese cellulite is under that dress? In doggie position, her shit is gonna be wobbling all over the place. If you can't slap that ass and it snap right back into position, you might as well just go fuck a tub of gelatin.

Rule #1: Girls that look skinny in clothes look great naked.
Rule #2: Boobs and bellies come and go, but bitchy lasts forever.

Learn it, live it, love it.

meh. . .at 5'6", my wife weighs a whopping 110lbs (sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less). . .but, as long as a girl had a pretty face, i was never afraid of a little meat on the bones (or on my bone :) ).

disagree bro, she looks fit and healthy thick to me.
you must like the coked out boney cadaver model look?
to each his own (fail!)

Nope -- I like the curves, but I don't like the wobble and worble that comes with a thick layer of fat.

Nope -- I like the curves, but I don't like the wobble and worble that comes with a thick layer of fat.

i just can't fathom how one can look at those pics and think
fat or nasty...if i didn't respect you your str8 credentials i'd
be suspect ( :rainbow: )

To each his own, one man's meat, etc. Anyway, if you do a Google image search on her there are plenty of pics with her in various states of undress.

She looks like she has a nice healthy shaped body. Certainly much nicer than many runway models, who may be skinny but are refered to as "skinny fat." Frankly, I kind of like the hair, too, particularly when she lets it grow out just a little bit and dyes it.

I think the runway models are waaaaay too skinny as well.

But what's wrong with this chicka?

marisa_miller_199116g.jpg

See? She's got curves but wouldn't jiggle up and down while you hit it.

marisa_miller_199116g.jpg

a) i wouldn't categorize marissa miller as having "curves". sure she's less skeleton-like than a lot of models but definitely not "curvy"

b) so you want an ass that doesn't move when you slap it? that shit sounds boring, son

Plunk, any girl I can wrap my hand around her upper arm and overlap my thumb and middle finger needs a little muscle on her frame IMO :D

Gotta love these little girls that you put a 2 lb. dumbbell in each hand and they shake with lifting the weight :rolleyes:

Top Bottom