Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you give up sex for the rest of your life for $1Billion?

would you give up sex forever for $1Billion?

• yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • don't know

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

your penis has to be cut off too and can never be regenerated.

if you're a woman your hole has to be stapled shut (not your pee-hole of course).

tempting...

jacking off would be the only option to go with other than just killing yourself.

but your balls would still remain, so you will still have the drive with no outlet for the rest of your life.

*** said:

no. no more penis :(

do i have like a bald spot there?

would there be like a sensitive peice of skin that could be rubbed and i could get pleasure from?

Tough decision. I rarely get sex anyway but knowing that I could never have it, I don't if any amount of money in the world would be worth that.

ajtomasi said:

do i have like a bald spot there?

would there be like a sensitive peice of skin that could be rubbed and i could get pleasure from?

it would have to be just a stump. not much sensitivity there. you'll have to rely on wet dreams i guess... :(

*** said:

it would have to be just a stump. not much sensitivity there. you'll have to rely on wet dreams i guess... :(

i could see the senerio of some company cutting your penis off and the settlement was 1 Billion. I think they gave 4 Billion to some family for being burnt in a GM car, so i guess it could happen.

So just a stump. well with that 1 billion i could have another bigger penis taken from a black man put on me.

ajtomasi said:

i could see the senerio of some company cutting your penis off and the settlement was 1 Billion. I think they gave 4 Billion to some family for being burnt in a GM car, so i guess it could happen.

So just a stump. well with that 1 billion i could have another bigger penis taken from a black man put on me.

Imagine the look on a woman's face if you're about to have sex with her, she unzips your pants, pulls out your pecker and it's black.

Top Bottom