Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should ask that question - I was attending a trade show in Las Vegas in '97 with my business partner. One day at teh show he came up to me and said, "Oh, man - I have just met the hottest chick... and we totally click." I asked him what her name was and he said "Shauna."

Now I used to watch plenty of daytime gossip TV, and in '95-96 there was a big scandal about a woman named "Shauna" who was voted "Sexiest Show Girl" in Las Vegas - but after she was voted sexiest show girl... it came out in the tabloids that 'she' used to be a guy.

I saw Shauna on a number of the talkshows. She looked like an extremely hot chick. She was smart, very articulate, funny, and very talanted (she sang on the shows.)

I figured at the time - no way. This can't be the same "Shauna."

Well, my business partner came back to me that night. He said he had just had dinner with Shauna and there was something important she had wanted to talk to him about - and he looked really concerned. I said, "She told you she used to be a guy - right?"

He said, "Yeah, how did you know?

I told him I had seen the tabloid stuff.

Long story short - I had dinner with he and Shauna the next night. She looked just like a real chick - a very hot real chick - and she acted and talked just like a woman.

His big delemma - should he go for it? I didn't know what to tell him... so I told him he was on his own on that decision.

Finally, he went for it. But then about a week later he ended it. I asked him why.

He said, "She looked like a real woman, but I could never get over that she smelled like a guy."

Good one. You forgot to vote on the poll. :)

One time I went to this club (Sound Factory) and I got a blowjob from this shemale, she looked mad hot. And then I told her to get the fuck out of my face after I came in her mouth.

My girlfriend wanted me to add a footnote to this story:

When she was in biolody class in 1982 they showed a film about the mating habits of male turkeys. In the film they cut the heads off of female turkeys and put them on sticks. The male turkeys would then try to f-ck the sticks.

I think she is trying to make some kind of statement about men in general with this story. :rolleyes:

ThreadSux_BlowJob.gif

SofaGeorge said:
Funny you should ask that question - I was attending a trade show in Las Vegas in '97 with my business partner. One day at teh show he came up to me and said, "Oh, man - I have just met the hottest chick... and we totally click." I asked him what her name was and he said "Shauna."

Now I used to watch plenty of daytime gossip TV, and in '95-96 there was a big scandal about a woman named "Shauna" who was voted "Sexiest Show Girl" in Las Vegas - but after she was voted sexiest show girl... it came out in the tabloids that 'she' used to be a guy.

I saw Shauna on a number of the talkshows. She looked like an extremely hot chick. She was smart, very articulate, funny, and very talanted (she sang on the shows.)

Well, my business partner came back to me that night. He said he had just had dinner with Shauna and there was something important she had wanted to talk to him about - and he looked really concerned. I said, "She told you she used to be a guy - right?"

Long story short - I had dinner with he and Shauna the next night. She looked just like a real chick - a very hot real chick - and she acted and talked just like a woman.

His big delemma - should he go for it? I didn't know what to tell him... so I told him he was on his own on that decision.

Finally, he went for it. But then about a week later he ended it. I asked him why.

He said, "She looked like a real woman, but I could never get over that she smelled like a guy."

thats gotta just suck. Blech.

SofaGeorge said:

I remember that girl!!!

She was in the show Crazygirls..... The one all the guys drool over !!!! LOL!!!!!

:lmao: @ bababooey

If we like to do back-door style with girls, why not with a she-male? I don't see any difference. Sure, I'll have to give him...er.....her a reach-around but it's all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom