Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any female that approaches a guy without a sign around her/his neck stating "I Used To Be a Guy" should be pummelled into oblivion.

I don't mind being approached by gay men.. happens sometimes in the venues I party in. If they're not too gross and pushy, I don't get offended, just tell them "no, thanks".

If a she-male TRICKS a guy into getting intimate without giving him the details/truth... let the ass beating begin.

Bunkka said:

If a she-male TRICKS a guy into getting intimate without giving him the details/truth... let the ass beating begin.

Tricks? It's your fault, not hers. If she's bad looking you should know but if she's really hot looking then go with the flow and enjoy good analsex. That's what I would do.... if I would meet Camilla. :p

hell yeh!!!!!!!!!!! i'd just "close my eyes and fan-ta-size!":FRlol: :horny:

badwires said:
wtf over....there is no such thing as a hot shemale...damn gayblades..
here in nawlinz' worl famous french quarter; you will find several clubs that will change your view point.

badwires said:
wtf over....there is no such thing as a hot shemale...damn gayblades..

There are plenty of hotties... let me check my list... Camilla, Marcia, Victoria, Camilia, Patricia, Christina etc.

My favorite is Brazilian Goddess Camilla De Castro :p

shemale2.jpg

Marcia

shemale3.jpg

and Victoria

shemale1.jpg

perkele said:

There are plenty of hotties... let me check my list... Camilla, Marcia, Victoria, Camilia, Patricia, Christina etc.

My favorite is Brazilian Goddess Camilla De Castro :p

shemale2.jpg

Marcia

shemale3.jpg

and Victoria

shemale1.jpg
I don't think you understand....if a chic has dick than obviously she is not a chic...a hottie isn't based on a mere face shot and some lingerie..nope..plus those chics faces are not that feminine anyway..seem forced-un-natural...the whole trying too hard to look and act like a chic but i really have a penis look un-natural...no thank you..death to all non-believers

badwires said:

I don't think you understand....if a chic has dick than obviously she is not a chic...a hottie isn't based on a mere face shot and some lingerie..nope..plus those chics faces are not that feminine anyway..seem forced-un-natural...the whole trying too hard to look and act like a chic but i really have a penis look un-natural...no thank you..death to all non-believers

You can always post a picture of your girlfriend here, next to those GUYS, and we'll see how well she does. :rolleyes:

I don't care how female a shemales looks. If your male, and you know your fucking a shemale, which really is a male (come on, dont kid you selfs..), that make you 100% fag. No if, ands, or buts about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom