Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doktor Bollix said:
Even if the difference was detectable only at a chromosomal level, that would kinda kill the magic for me.

My thoughts exactly.

I think I posted on this thread a while back though. Gonna have to go see what I said, but I know it was something to this effect...

perkele said:
If the shemale is really beautiful, more beautiful than for example most of those celebs like Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Kirsten Dunst etc. then why not. You don't need to suck their cocks, just do anal with condom like you do with your girlfriend. There are people fucking animals and underage children so what's the big deal of trying beautiful shemale. :D

Just try to ignore it when you keep hitting that prostate gland as you're pounding away.

No. I'm a bi-fem but appreciate the differences between a man and a woman...I have no interest in one that is both. I like my man masculine and my woman feminine.

I saw a shemale whatever on Jerry (black) that in no way resembled a man, I would have been fooled. Still though, knowing it was once a guy, just wouldn't be able to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom